Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vintage Star Wars figures/vehicles

Hi,

I'm thinking about selling my collection I've got from when I was a kid (me parents just unearthed it from the attic), however I want to get a good price for it. Anyone know the rough values of vintage stuff?

Unless it's carded figures or a couple of rare figures, I wouldn't get your hopes up for a windfall. e.g. £20 for a boxed Scout Walker.

Comment

I'd be interested in any Vader/Anakin figures you have (Collect specifically them you see)....

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
        Unless it's carded figures or a couple of rare figures, I wouldn't get your hopes up for a windfall. e.g. ?20 for a boxed Scout Walker.
        GOt some rare-ish ones, anananamaman or whatever, nothing carded though. Usual sort of transports, Falcon, scout walker etc all boxed, Jabba's palace as well..

Not expecting a huge amount for them really, just wondered if anyone else has sold a collection.

Comment

It's really not worth what it used to be anymore.

Like Charles said unless they are carded then expect only a few quid per figure.

The most expensive stuff now is carded & AFA graded.

I've noticed a huge downturn in the value of second hand toys recently.
          I have a loft full of stuff I've collected over the years & it's not worth anywhere near what I expected...not that I bought it to sell anyway but it's always nice to know if it's worth something

Neil

Comment

I had a book, called Star Wars, From Screen to Collectible.

Gave values, also told you which ones were rare etc... (small head Han etc, all that jazz)

The majority were mass produced though, is the problem.

Comment

The value is always in the heart fellas

Comment

hi mate there's a guy over on hotukd looking to buy starwars figures give him a try

Comment

My brother sold his entire star wars collection about 2 years ago. I think he got about £70 on an open ebay auction for a box of about 40-50 unboxed figures. I reccommend the book wavey mentioned because some of them are worth a **** ton (small red snaggletooth and yak face or something, I can't remember) so you don't want to put them all in one auction and lose a rare one.

Comment

I may be interested in some of the stuff... any chance you could post here what you have? can go from there

Comment

Do a little research on ebay before you sell.

I sold my collection a couple of years ago on ebay and got decent money because I did my research and took some really nice pictures. Maybe put a picture up here and we can point out the good the bad and the ugly.

Comment

If you've got a Yak Face, it's worth a few bob - used to be between ?60-?100 uncarded (mine went for ?74 a few years back.) If it's carded, times the value by 10, maybe more - I've seen some stupid prices going for a mint on card one. Really ugly figure, mind - one of the worst vintage Star Wars figs out there.

Also, the vinyl cape Jawa's a hottie, so if you've got one o' them, you're laughing.

Most of the stuff, though, isn't worth that much - many of the figures (bar the last batch of figures, which were produced in lesser quantities) aren't worth much, loose, and you'll be lucky to clear over a quid on most of them.

Comment

I'll get everything photo'd first.. NOt sure about the Jawa, and I ain't got no Yak face.

Comment

EV9D9 is worth quite a bit.

Comment

This is a great book to get if you want to know your Star Wars onions:

Not just useful in terms of being a mere price guide, but also a brilliant nostalgia-fest, and a reminder of just how much useless tat was produced in the name of Star Wars(!)

Comment

Working...
                              X