Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Synthesthesia View Post
    It doesn't work according to their site
    Ah knickers, I'm just about to pre-order LBP & Far Cry. I wonder if we'll get a new code before next week?

Comment

New £3 off code (Thanks to Rllmuk)

NW06GME07

Just cancelled LBP & re-ordered using this code & it works fine.

EDIT

I've just noticed that GAME Quidco is now 9% instead of 11%.
      Last edited by The Glider; 21-10-2008, 10:20.

Comment

Pfft, you could have posted this before I ordered Dead Space.

Might save it for Fallout, we'll see.

Comment

Sorry! I have to stop myself going on a pre-ordering spending spree. Just re-done LBP, then I went for Far Cry 2, Valkyria Chronicles & I'm on the verge of doing Dead Space...

Comment

Except Dead Space is £5 cheaper at Shopto than GAME, and Fallout 3 is £5 cheaper at Zavvi than GAME, hence rendering the voucher useless (for those 2 games).

Comment

Been using GAME for the Quidco and reward points recently, that's all. And Dead Space gives you the Elite Suit for free, which also saves on paid DLC (I think).

Comment

Using Dead Space as an example:

Shopto £34.99 - £1.40 Quidco = £33.59

Game £39.99 - £3 voucher - £3.33 Quidco - £2 reward points = £31.66

I think that's right, although I did fail my O Level Maths, so...
                Last edited by The Glider; 21-10-2008, 12:14.

Comment

D'oh! Pre-ordered Dead Space and Far Cry 2 last night, not to worry.

Comment

No longer working

Comment

New code - ?3 off ?30 (thanks Rllmuk)

NW07GME08

Comment

Couple of questions about GAME if those in the know don't mind fielding them for me for a bit. Ok i have £5.75 reward card points and want to order GoW2.

Game is £39.99, use the code above to get it down to £36.99. Now, at what point are the reward points calculated ? Even after putting the voucher into their website, they still suggest i'll get 800 reward points, is this true ? And will this stay the same after i use my reward points ?

Also, when does the quidco cashback get calculated ? Presumably it gets worked out based on what i spend, ie after taking the £3 off and the £5.75 reward points ?

So here is what i guess is going to happen. £31.24 out of pocket, with £2.81 quidco cashback and 800 reward points (£2.00). Is this right ? Ideally i'd like £3.60 quidco but i guess that's unlikely

Also, when can expect to get a GAME preorder, on the day of release ? Are they reliable ?

Thanks

Comment

You'll get reward points based on the spend, so 740 for that pre-order. Quidco will be £3.33 or so I think, it'll be based on the price of the game minus the voucher, your reward card money won't affect it. And you can't use £5.75 in reward card points, as they only accept them for use in multiples of £2.50, so £5 max.

And you'll get it the Thursday before, usually.

Comment

Just used the vouncher to reorder GoW2, using that, quidco and my reward points I got it for just over 20 quid Cheers for the heads up.

Comment

Just used NW07GME08 to pre-order gears 2 LE, many thanks!

Comment

great stuff, just binned all my game pre-orders and re-done at £3 off each.

ta.

Comment

Working...
                                X