User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Retro pimp thread

Rules:
    • This thread is for pimping retro sites, services and shops only. If your shop just happens to sell retro stuff, but most is current gen, then use the one in general gaming instead. The theme must be retro.
    • You can bump occassionally e.g. every 3 months.
    • You must only refer to your services and products. Do not compare yours to others. Don't bother saying "We are the cheapest around" - let your website speak for itself. Do not pimp on behalf of someone else.
    • Do not advertise ebay shops. All ebay links will be removed.
    • Feel free to give a few examples, but I don't want to see massive posts detailing everything.
    • Use your common sense. If in doubt, ask someone before posting!
    Last edited by charlesr; 07-06-2010 at 11:40 AM.

Please take a look at my website, I still need to do some work on the e-commerce side of it etc. I can offer retro console and vintage computer software, hardware and accessories.

I also provide services such as modification and repair and I make many different types of RGB SCART cables, whether they be custom or standard.

As of July I am extremely busy so it will take longer than usual for me to respond to enquiries, but please feel free to send them.

Cheers, James.
    Last edited by chaoticjelly; 06-07-2009 at 12:07 PM.

Your one stop shop for all things Retro!
    Last edited by Cauterize; 24-11-2008 at 11:37 PM.

Retro gaming shops in Birmingham!

Hi everybody,

I am new here but was recommended by a customer. I own and help run two independent retro gaming shops located at the following addresses-

* RETRO STATION, Level 2 The Oasis, 110-114 Corporation Street, Birmingham City Centre, B4 6SX

* RETRO STATION, Sutton Inshops, 65 South Parade, Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham, B72 1QX

Our shops are fairly small but stock NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Gameboy, Advance, DS, Master System, Megadrive, Mega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Gamegear, Playstation 1 and 2, Xbox, Intellivision, Wonderswan plus lots of other boxed consoles. We also sell loose consoles starting at ?10 and handhelds starting from ?6.

Most game formats are stocked new and old from atari cartridges to 360 games. We are open 6 days a week from Monday to Saturday.
    Birmingham - 10am-5:30pm
    Sutton - 9am-5:30pm

For those of you with facebook, photos can be found here- http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...4500179&ref=mf

Many thanks, Craig

Do you have a site, or any plans for internet sales?

going to Brum on Monday so will see if I can pop in to the Birmingham one.

Quote Originally Posted by Skull Commander View Post
    Do you have a site, or any plans for internet sales?
    This.

Retro is kinda niche, so you'll find your customers are all over the place.
    Can't really get to Birmingham myself unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by RetroStation View Post
    * RETRO STATION, Sutton Inshops, 65 South Parade, Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham, B72 1QX
    How long's that been there? I'm in Sutton all of the time but haven't been in the market for ages, I'll have to take a look.

Quote Originally Posted by Silanda View Post
    How long's that been there? I'm in Sutton all of the time but haven't been in the market for ages, I'll have to take a look.
    Approx 7 months. In response to the website question, we do have a website in the pipeline.

Thanks, Craig

ooh im in walsall il have to come up to brum some time and check you guys out