Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Site NEWS May 30th 2011 - It's been another busy few weeks here in Japan resulting in a lack of site updates but not to worry because this week there's a few nice goodies for Saturn fans. A new Tec Saturn Tushin disc has been added to the site and what a packed disc it is. Also, loads of new Saturn videos have been added to the Movie Vault - Gekka Mugentan Torico - M.S. Gundam Side Story 2 - M.S. Gundam Side Story 3 and M.S. Gundam Side Story The Blue Destiny Bonus Disc.

The latest volume of Retro Core SS is out now on YouTube and the official site. This week Retro Core takes a look at Shinrei Jusatsushi Taroumaru.

The Segagaga Domain Store has just received a shipment of cool shooters including DoDonpachi, Soukyugurentai Otokuyo, Game Tengoku Limited Edition and Shienryu as well as many others. New action game additions include Akumajo Dracula X and World Heroes Perfect.

http://www.segagagadomain.com

Comment

Not pimping my site, but rather ArcadeForge, who now sell a complete kit to bolt together your own Scart to VGA with or without Scanlines, using a device called the Sync Strike (to convert RGB Scart to the correct format for....) the RGB to VGA scaler, then the famous SLG3000.

I've got one of these VGA scalers myself, and the developer of the Sync Strike (and SLG3000) sent me a Sync Strike to test out.

Anyway, if you've got bored of me getting around to making a batch of my DIY version up, then you can now buy an off the shelf solution :-)

Pete

Comment

There's a big update this week with loads of back in stock titles and new titles added to the store.

ACTION - Astal - Daytona USA Circuit Edition - Fighters Megamix Factory Sealed - Fighters History Dynamite Factory Sealed - Fire Pro Wrestling - Mr. Bones - Galaxy Fight - Ninku - Samurai Spirits Collection - Shin Shinobi Den - Sonic Jam - Suiko Enbu - Virtual On Factory Sealed - Wipeout - X-Men Vs Street Fighter 4MB Set

ADVENTURE - El Hazard Factory Sealed - Hyper Securities S - Policenauts - She'sn - Sotsugyou Graduation S

RPG - Langrisser III Factory Sealed

Segagaga Domain Store SALE !! on many Sport, Adventure, Simulation and RPG titles! Check out the sections. You may find something you like from as little as 50 yen!

Comment

http://www.segagagadomain.com/store/the-store.htm

There's a big update this week with loads of back in stock titles and new titles added to the store. Just take a look at the massive list below.

ACTION - Cyberbots - Daytona USA Circuit Edit' - Dead or Alive - Dragonball Z - Gran Chaser - Tama - The KOF '96 1MBit RAM set - The KOF Best Collection - Tomb Raider satakore - Vampire Savior 4MBit RAM set - X-Men COTA

ADVENTURE - Dark Seed - Gegege No Kitaro - Nanatsu no Hikan - Nightruth "Maria" - Tantei Saburo Jinguji "Mikan No Rupo"

MISCELLANEOUS - Chisato Moritaka - Kyuutenkai Fantastic Pinball - Kochira Katsushikaku Kameari Kouen Mae - Tamagocchi Park

PUZZLE - Game no Tetsujin The Shanghai - Game no Tatsujin - Honkaku 4Jin - Puyo Puyo Sun satakore - Quiz Nanairo Dreams of Rainbow Town - Tokimeki Memorial Taisen Puzzle Drama

RPG - Albert Odyssey Gaiden - Black Matrix - Cyber Doll - Dark Savior - Farland Story - Genso Suikoden - Shining Force III - Scenario 1 - Sound Novel Tsukuru 2 - Wizardry VI & VII - Wizardry Nemesis

SHOOTING - Parodius Deluxe Pack - Super Dimensional Fortress Macross - Thunder Force Gold Pack 1 - Wing Arms

SIMULATION - Melty Lancer 2086 Special Edition - Princess Maker 2 - Sotsugyou III Wedding Bell - Standby Say You! - The Conveni - The Conveni 2

SPORT - Gekitotu Koshien - Hat Trick Hero S - Jikkyo Powerful Pro Yakyu S

------------------------------

Comment

The Segagaga Domain Store's BIGGEST update is here with over 700 new titles added to the store and that's not the whole update over with. Games starting with the letters U to Z have yet to be added. They'll have to wait until next week though. I'm far too tired.

So what are you waiting for? With so many new additions there's got to be something for everyone.

Comment

Site NEWS February 25th 2012 - Two more High Resolution Mega Drive scan packs have been added to the site this week - Ghostbusters and Mamono Hunter Yohko. More on the way soon.

Retro Core 3 volume 8 was released last week featuring loads of cool games plus a nice cheat to play as Ginger in Clockwork Knight Peparucho No Fuku Bukuro that doesn't seem to be mentioned on any English language game site.

ENJOY !

Comment

Site News - 24th May 2012 - Oh man, do I have something very special for you this update. A full review of the BRAND NEW Dreamcast game, Sturmwind from Duranik!. Not only is there a text review but I've also featured the game on the latest volume of Retro Core 3 which you can see playing to the right or over at the official retro Core homepage and YouTube.

Six more Mega Drive titles have also been added to the site this week for all you 16bit fans out there. I've added Crying, Kyuukyoku Tiger, Musha Aleste, Super Street Fighter 2, Taskforce Harrier EX and XDR. Oh, and I've fixed the link to the Segagaga Domain Store. It was sending people to the wrong frame page.

Comment

Site News - 24th May 2012 - Oh man, do I have something very special for you this update. A full review of the BRAND NEW Dreamcast game, Sturmwind from Duranik!. Not only is there a text review but I've also featured the game on the latest volume of Retro Core 3 which you can see playing to the right or over at the official retro Core homepage and YouTube.

Six more Mega Drive titles have also been added to the site this week for all you 16bit fans out there. I've added Crying, Kyuukyoku Tiger, Musha Aleste, Super Street Fighter 2, Taskforce Harrier EX and XDR. Oh, and I've fixed the link to the Segagaga Domain Store. It was sending people to the wrong frame page.

Comment

Gameworld at bodmin (google games world bodmin) have a great selection of games at very good prices and free postage.

Service is great too, so give em a try.

If you live in Liverpool there is a nice little shop in the basement of Grand Central on Renshaw street called Level Up that does retro games at good prices too. They are on facebook, but don't deliver afaik.

Lytham St Annes also has a nice shop called Game Dojo that deal in current gen and retro stuff. Again, good selection and good prices. Used to be a Chips shop so you'll know what to expect if you've ever been in one.

Comment

For some unknown reason, I have decided to redesign http://www.mmmonkey.co.uk, god knows why I chose now to do it, work and private life are very stressful at the moment!!

It's long overdue, and I need to do it so that I can at least add content a lot easier (I've toyed with the idea of taking it down completely over the last year, but decided to tweak it instead). I'm pretty much done with the layout, and I'm starting to transfer my old guides over, then I have some new stuff to add once that is done.

I'm toying with the idea of allowing contributors to submit their own guides. If you fancy having a go, get in touch, either in here or via the site (create yourself a user account and I'll upgrade it to a contributor once you contact me)

I've tweaked it so that contributers can upload media (hopefully!).

ta
                      Pete

Comment

If you also fancy adding to your stress and doing a bit of work Pete, give me a shout!

Comment

Site News - 3rd January 2013 - The first update of the new year and quite a good one it is as well. 10 new Mega Drive games have been added to the site including Instruments of Chaos staring Young Indiana Jones, Monster World IV, Ninja Gaiden, Populous, Spiderman, Street Fighter II Dash Plus Champion Edition, Super Thunder Blade, Surging Aura, T2 The Arcade Game, The Story of Thor.

Let's not forget Retro Core 4. Volume 2 is now online at all the usual places. Official Site, YouTube and over to the right of this very page.

Comment

Anybody still doing RGB cables for SNES & MD??

I'm after one for an MD2 & one for a PAL SNES
                            Might also need one for a US SNES if I can't find my Gamecube Cable.

Or is it best to just go to Gaming Goods & ordering from there??

Ta muchly

Neil

Comment

I *MIGHT* have a SNES RGB cable for you. Just moved house so everything is boxed up but if you don't mind waiting a week or so until I'm all moved in I can have a look for it.

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyJuggleDX View Post
                                I *MIGHT* have a SNES RGB cable for you. Just moved house so everything is boxed up but if you don't mind waiting a week or so until I'm all moved in I can have a look for it.
                                That would be sweet if you did buddy.

No rush I'm in no hurry the SNES is in storage itself it's just I'm trying to sort everything out but I appear to have lost all my loose cables so trying to get replacments.

Thanks again

Neil

Comment

Working...
                                X