Capcom vs SNK 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bungle
    Slightly off topic but has anyone played Marvel vs Capcom 2 on live? Oh, and does the Easy Operation thing become a pain in CvsSNK?

Horray first post! (on the new forum)
    MvC2 is no longer Live compatible.

EO can become annoying, but I tend not to fight someone again if they use EO and abuse it too much.

When setting up/searching for matches, you can specify that EO is not usable but less players seem to be available this way.

Comment

I had a similar experience yesterday as it happens. This guy thought he'd have his way with me using a R4 Ken, where as I opted for my Kim, King and Ken combo. Well, King and Ken never got to fight, I managed to beat him with my lowly R1 Kim.

He then plumped for a Ken, Ryu, Evil Ryu combination and ended up going for a R3 Kim and R1 Ken combo. Another win, although Kim didn't see it through, he made it till the third character, with my R1 Ken applying the killer blow.

Comment

Well C' just handed me my ass!

Good games i learnt alot, like err how to get my arse kicked and errr how to lose

Beware his Iori.

No seriously he's very good some close games thought

Comment

Originally posted by TommyG
          Well C' just handed me my ass!

Good games i learnt alot, like err how to get my arse kicked and errr how to lose

Beware his Iori.

No seriously he's very good some close games thought
          As I said in private, the games were very close, and could have easily gone either way.

Tommy's Ken is someone to be wary off. He avoids the usual, predictable techniques of the shotokans, which completely threw me off my game.

Good fights fella

Comment

i need this game! just cant afford it at the moment. anyone come across a good pad / joystick solution? that you can also use the head set with?

Comment

Unfortunalty not, the s pad is the best out of a bad bunch at the moment.

I'm getting used to it though.

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle
                i need this game! just cant afford it at the moment. anyone come across a good pad / joystick solution? that you can also use the head set with?
                The S Pad isn't too bad once you get the hang of it (which doesn't take too long). Whilst this is hardly a stellar recommendation (as Tommy says, it's the best of a bad bunch) it is usable. However, the regular controller's D pad is awful. I've seen many opponents online take a Ryu, then go through a crouch, stand punch motion in a desperate attempt to get the character to throw a fireball.

Not a pretty sight

Comment

I should be on tonight if anyone wants a few games. I was on last-night, albeit for only half-hour.

Comment

Originally posted by Bleeders
                    I should be on tonight if anyone wants a few games. I was on last-night, albeit for only half-hour.
                    I actually saw you online last night, but Tommy sent me an invte first (how do you do that by the way?)

What time are you planning to be on? Tonight's a bit awkward. Got to go the gym and my convertor box for Pump It Up PC has just arrived so that needs to be played, so it may be late before I get online.

Comment

Originally posted by C'
                      Originally posted by Bleeders
                      I actually saw you online last night, but Tommy sent me an invte first (how do you do that by the way?)

What time are you planning to be on? Tonight's a bit awkward. Got to go the gym and my convertor box for Pump It Up PC has just arrived so that needs to be played, so it may be late before I get online.
                      I'm usually on from about 7pm mate. But, my GC Keyboard and BB Adapter turned up this morning, so I'll be attempting to get PSO all connected up.

To send an invite, you have to create a match mate. Then all you do is set the specifics so it's "Friends Only", then access your Friends list and choose the person you wish to invite.

Comment

None of you got an arcade stick yet???

They`re superb.
                        shame i`m crap at Capcom tho`. lol

Spoony.

Comment

I'm using my old faithful saturn pad through a magic box. Don't help me much though. Erm come and whup me too!!

Gamertag: Chipsgravy

Comment

does that magic box thing work well? I fancy using a saturn pad also, since I learnt my craft on a 6 button MD joypad.

Comment

I've got myself set up and ready to go, so if anyone fancies a few easy wins then look me up

Comment

Hello folks (first post),
                                Have any of you tried the Gamester Arcade stick ? I was thinking of buying one for CvsSNK2 but havent seen any reviews yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X