nakamura

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nakamura

nakamura sold me a couple of winning eleven games, they arrived quickly and well packaged. Thanks for being such a pleasure to deal with

Bought a DC game off Nakamura, excellent price and even threw in another full game as a freebie! Arrived quickly and as described. Super friendly chap to boot, would not hesitate to trade with again. Cheers bud.

Comment

Bought a couple of Dreamcast games from me, instant payment and excellent comms. Wouldn't hesitate to deal with again, highly recommended

Comment

Bought a Need for Speed 4 from him. Everythink OK, fast shipping.
        THANK YOU

Comment

Bought God Hand on PS2 from me.

Paid lickety-quick and great communication throughout.

Recommended trader

Comment

Top bloke. Sorted me out with the pinnacle of console football games - J League Winning Eleven 10.

Cheers!

Comment

Martin is a fine chap. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again. AND.NEITHER.SHOULD.YOU!
              Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Sold Project Zero (PS2) to Martin; paid me very quickly and was a pleasure to deal with. Thanks!

Comment

Brought a ps2 game from this dude, and he was very very friendly. I think it's my first dealing with him, but he sent the game out in quick time, packaged very well.

Great service!

thanks again........

Comment

Bought Final Fantasy X and Ridge Racer V from him. Arrived promptly and are in great condition too.

Great service!

Comment

Got an old PS1 game from this fine fella, prompt delivery and jolly nice comms.
                      Ta

Comment

Excellent service from Martin once again. Very patient with me whilst I waited on another buyer to send me funds (which were much delayed) so that I could forward payment to him. This was on top of a failed trade. Always polite and fast at shipping once payment was recieved.

Thumbs up
                        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Bought KoF XI from me, paid super quick and was a pleasure to deal with. Thanks, enjoy the game!

Comment

as good as gold

always terrific - item lovely and cheap

Comment

Brought my copy of Forza 3 from me.

Paid instantly, friendly communication and could not ask for a better trade.

Enjoy the game!

Comment

Working...
                              X