This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please close

All done - thanks to all who bought / traded!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Traded with evilthecatuk:

Xbox 360 hd-dvd drive
    - boxed & complete in excellent conditions with a full size 360 remote. Has only seen light use & been stored it its box when not in use.

300 hd-dvd

Sold to Kez:

American Gangster

Batman Begins

Bleak House (BBC adaptation - 3 discs) - still sealed

Blade Runner (2 disc special edition) - still sealed

Heroes : Complete Season 1 (7 discs) - still sealed

?30 delivered

Sold to smouty:

Planet Earth (5 discs) - the outer card sleeve has a bit of wear & tear (nothing major). Discs 2-5 are unplayed.

?13 delivered
    Last edited by tom-nook; 31-01-2009, 19:11. Reason: unsold items removed & listing closed

Update:

I also have a 360 hd-dvd drive boxed & complete w/ full size remote (hardly used & in excellent condition).

I can add this to the bundle if any one is interested.....alternatively I'm happy to keep it for my netbook if a disc only bundle is preferred.

Comment

I think Av forums is your best bet Mark. I know you don't want to split but that should all go pretty quick.

Comment

Originally posted by Wavey Pavey View Post
        I think Av forums is your best bet Mark. I know you don't want to split but that should all go pretty quick.
        Thanks Nick

I'm not in a desperate rush to shift it so will give it a few days here and then try AVF as you suggest.

I'm not really in a position to post stuff individually at the mo' and suspect I'd be selling to the already 'converted' on AVF. I'm guessing most of the interest would for splits?

Comment

Yep, pretty much. They'll haggle you over the odd quid aswell Each disk would go for a fiver delivered i'd imagine.

Comment

Cheers Nick.

I thought that would be the case. As much as anything it's the haggling I can't be a***d with. No matter how low I priced everything I'd probably still be lowballed

--------------

Edit: decided to price everything up for sale. Trade would be my preference though.
            Last edited by tom-nook; 18-01-2009, 09:18. Reason: prices added

Comment

hi really interested in the drive anything on my thread interest you, have other stuff too

only movie i really like on there is 300 though
              cheers

Comment

Originally posted by evilthecatuk View Post
                hi really interested in the drive anything on my thread interest you, have other stuff too

only movie i really like on there is 300 though
                cheers

http://ntsc-uk.domino.org/showthread...00#post1479500

only just noticed no split - i would consider it all but it would depend on what you wanted from me lmk ta

Comment

mirrors edge and dead space ?

Comment

Originally posted by evilthecatuk View Post
                    only just noticed no split - i would consider it all but it would depend on what you wanted from me lmk ta
                    Only have a PS3 now but would be interested in Price of Persia & possibly Tomb Raider.

Although I've said I won't split it's more to avoid having to post the odd disc or two at a time. If someone wanted to take the bulk of the discs then I'd be open to that....at which point I'd be happy to do some kind of trade for involving the hd-dvd drive & 300 (assuming they're still available)

Comment

i would defo be interested in trading them, if you want to do some sort of trade im open to that, oh btw best place for some of your discs ebay just saw a planet earth go for over 15 quid.

Comment

can offer ?50 for the bundle, unless you'd consider splitting?

Comment

Originally posted by kez View Post
                          can offer £50 for the bundle, unless you'd consider splitting?
                          Assume you mean the disc only bundle (without the drive)?

I have a potential trade lined up for the drive + 300 so they are 'on hold' at the mo'. Wouldn't have been willing to go as low as £50 for the bundle including 300, but would accept £50 without the 300 hd-dvd.

I don't want to split the bundle massively but if there were a couple of things you wanted to remove from the bundle then I'm happy to listen to offers.
                          Last edited by tom-nook; 20-01-2009, 14:21. Reason: corrected typo

Comment

Bourne Ultimatum (slim case) - still sealed

I'd be interested in this - how much if split?

Comment

Originally posted by SKYWALKER View Post
                              Bourne Ultimatum (slim case) - still sealed

I'd be interested in this - how much if split?
                              Sorry but I won't be selling the discs off individually.

Comment

Working...
                              X