Chrono Trigger [DS] - ?14.99

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chrono Trigger [DS] - ?14.99

Just noticed Play have dropped their preorder price for this to ?14.99. Not seen it anything like as cheap anywhere else.

Great price just preordered it, thanks for posting.

Comment

Thanks for the post. Never played Chronotrigger before so I'm quite excited about this.

Comment

Thanks for that.

Does play have a preorder price guarantee?

Comment

Just ordered - thanks OP!

Comment

Preordered, thanks for that. Bargain price for one of my fav games. Loves it.

Comment

£24.99 now

Comment

Has anyone who pre-ordered this from Play, had a email saying this has shipped? Surprisingly I haven't, which is very unusual from Play.

Its the same for Fatal Frame 4 (but wasn't expecting it to be released tomorrow tbh)

Comment

Nope. Nothing at all mate. I'm guessing theres been a bit of a delay due to the weather as mine hasn't been posted yet.

Comment

UPDATE: My order is currently being packed. The status has also changed on the games info page to it will ship within 24hrs, whereas at 10am this morning it was out of stock.

Comment

^ yeah same here

Comment

Ugh, slow slow slow... Mine arrived yesterday, a good 6 days since release...
                        Im not blaming the snow either. I ordered Castlevania OOE at the same time, which had the same release date and that managed to arrive earlier on tuesday (still a good 4 days late though)

Comment

Working...
                        X