No announcement yet.

Seany Meet February 27th-29th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jason is a disgrace. He is just too scared unless he ends up spooning with Fuse again.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoraths mullet View Post
      Jason is a disgrace. He is just too scared unless he ends up spooning with Fuse again.
      its all about you Kieron

everybody knows this to be true

and anyway it was your turn for the naval spoonage, guess you're a little bitter there is no spooning for you

Comment

I'll be there. Looking forward to seeing you guys again (and the noobs)

Comment

lol, 'naval' spoonage.

Comment

Well guys enjoy the day, i popped thru and saw Seany and Kerry last night at his new gaff

smashing house only beaten by the snashing hospitality

dinner and teh downloading bandwidth, you cant ask for anything more

remember photos please

Comment

I know James took some pics on his phone. That was it though I think, sorry Buster ><.

Was a dead good weekend. Was awesome meeting you guys, I love meeting people off the forum, eventhough I've never met these people before it feels like I've known them for years and there are never any uncomfortable silences or anything like that. As Buster says, smashing hospitality, the food was awesome also - I need that jerk recipe.

I love London as well, I went for a walk around outside both Euston and Waterloo on the way home. I'm going to look for a job there after I've sorted some **** out up here first. The Underground is amazing, wouldn't like to have to use it on a busy workday though ><.

That train from Preston > London and vice-versa at 2hrs15mins is outstanding. I never have a bad word to say about the trains in England, apart from that they don't run 24hrs meaning I have to scrounge lifts back from Manchester etc. whenever I go to a gig.

But yeah, we need to somehow arrange a proper massive forum meet for next time somewhere, have it over the course of two nights or something like that so that we can turnaround the largest amount of punters ever seen at a meet before.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidFallows View Post
                The Underground is amazing
                LOL.

Don't go to somewhere like Hong Kong then otherwise you may faint

Glad everyone had a good time - hope Seany is fully recovered.

Comment

Big thanks to Big Seany and all invloved for a fantastic evening.

Was great to catch up with Fuse and Yorath again. Fuse is incredible on the drums in rockband. I was in awe! hehe. Poor old Yorath crashed out around midnight. Not sure he was feeling all that great bless him.

Also, first time meeting Dave and what a pleasure it was. A lovely bloke. Might get some of the pics up later.

Comment

Mr Fallows - being near you in Stockport, I think I would definitely travel for the next meet - all of Seany's have had me thinking 'wish I was there' but in the past I have thought I was a bit of a noob so have held back.

Some good SF4 action has shown me what a friendly bunch everyone really is and I would def be up for the next one.

But my house is out of the question - just one TE stick always rattling drives the missus nuts!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by James Mc Fadden View Post
                      Poor old Yorath crashed out around midnight because he is a southern shandy drinking fag
                      corrected that for you James

1st to bed Kieron, how the mighty have fallen

for the first time it wasnt all about you

Luve you

Comment

Working...
                      X