An arcade stick thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An arcade stick thread

With StreetFighter IV, KOF XII and the Cave releases on the 360 this year; arcade sticks are back in a big way I guess! Let us discuss them here!

Any advice on a good (i.e. Sanwa) 360/PS3 stick and where to pick one up? I have a MadCatz SFIV TE pre-ordered, though who knows if that will be honored with the supply/demand as it is.

I have the cheapie hori for me ps3. It's good enough.

Comment

Good call for a thread, can anyone recommend one that works on PC, and is relatively cheap? (for a beginner like me).

Comment

The 360 hori EX2 fighting stick works on pc well. Don't need to install any drivers for xp or vista. Played a good lot of dodonpachi on mame with this. Certainly better than a keyboard anyway.

Comment

Ordered a 360 Hori Real Arcade Pro Ex. Will post impressions when it arrives.

Comment

Balls! Missed the boat completely on the MadCatz FightStick TE for the 360. Checking for updates daily, but there's absolutely no update on whether they'll make more. Even the normal fightstick and the fightpads cannot be pre-ordered (wanted Ken, getting Chun-Li instead -- still nice ).

Are there any more 2D fighters PAL bound to take advantage of the sticks with?

Comment

Think Battle Fantasia is due a PAL release at some point.

Other than that it's just Xbox Live as far as I know.

I'm just praying for a Blazblue 360 version...I think I'll cry if it stays a PS3 exclusive

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post

Neil

I thought it was meant to be out early this year. Any word on it?

Comment

Originally posted by Skull Commander View Post
                  Best I can find is the Australian PAL release on 23rd February...

Hopefully UK wont be too far behind...although could always get it from DVD Crave if is too long.

1000+ high-quality New Trending backgrounds to download and use! Customize and personalise your desktop, mobile phone and tablet with these free backgrounds! Multiple sizes available for all screen sizes. 100% free.

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Flabio View Post
                    Another 360 special edition Hori stick, branded for DeathSmiles:

http://game.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/20090130/death.htm
                    Far from cheap though at about ?107 + shipping & customs

I'd snap one up in a second if it was nearer the ?70-?80 mark

Best I'll be doing is modding my Hori EX2 I think...or at least paying someone too lol

Comment

Originally posted by Skull Commander View Post
                      Best I can find is the Australian PAL release on 23rd February
                      The UK release date is listed as 6th March on Gameplay and Amazon.

Comment

Thanks for that. Hopefully it will appear then.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterKIKI View Post
                          KOF 12, Tekken 6 later in the year. There's some talk of Marvel vs Capcom 2 hitting Live/PSN, it has been spotted on Partnernet recently.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterKIKI View Post
                            Originally posted by ste View Post
                            KOF 12, Tekken 6 later in the year. There's some talk of Marvel vs Capcom 2 hitting Live/PSN, it has been spotted on Partnernet recently.
                            Is Tekken going 2D?

Comment

Working...
                            X