No announcement yet.

Street Fighter IV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone got the soundtrack yet? wouldnt mind hearing it if you know what i mean, nudge nudge, wink wink aye aye guvnor

Comment

I've downloaded it, but I think its just a game rip. 90 tracks and also vs screen music etc.

However, all them tracks are there. The best tracks imo are VCN (2nd intro, lava stage), Character select, and most of the SF2 remixes especially Ryu, Cammy and Guile. Much better than that SF2HD remix crap.

Comment

There are loads of samples of the music on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H84CN...e=channel_page.

Sounds great think I might have to order a copy of the soundtrack, way better the 3rd Strike.

Comment

Originally posted by Largo View Post
          Anyone got the soundtrack yet? wouldnt mind hearing it if you know what i mean, nudge nudge, wink wink aye aye guvnor
          PM'd you sunshine!

Comment

Anyone have tips for beating Seth's 2nd form with El Fuerte? Bearing in mind that I'm not skilled enough to do his infinite combo...

Comment

Gah how on earth do you do the third set of challenges for each character?
              I can't seem to do the cancels at all and it's really peeing me off as I can't make any progressing. I'm trying one for Ken I(I think) and it's a hardkick and then a hadouken. Try as I might, by the time i fire off the hadouken i've run out of time (ie the previous command is no longer highlighted)

Comment

I haven't played the console versions yet, but I'll have a guess that it could be a dash cancel? Double forward on stick to cancel out of a focus. Could be that? Wild guess I know

Comment

You can dash cancel from a normal?

Comment

Not sure. I don't think so. I was talking about Focus Attack Dash Cancel.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaladron View Post
                      Anyone have tips for beating Seth's 2nd form with El Fuerte? Bearing in mind that I'm not skilled enough to do his infinite combo...
                      With skill Ash.....

.....but serously, rinse the focus attacks once you've got him on the floor, then when he starts to crumple from the focus attack do a dash cancel then do the combo of hard kick, dragon punch + hard kick combo on him. Rinse and repeat and you should pin him down in no time (I've heard he's cheap but those bosses should sucumb to scrub tactics even easier.)

Let me know which version you got and I'll have some online matches with you once I get mine eh?

Comment

Originally posted by hoolak View Post
                        There's a patch on official release date which allows more online functionality. Hopefully we'll something similar to what you want.
                        Originally posted by JU! View Post
                        No lobby system as such I don`t think, opponents are displayed with their respective signals for how strong or weak it is, and you can choose who to play against. There is also an option for you to host and pick a certain type of player based on rank, time limit etc if I remember. I`m sure you can just wait for your friends to appear then accept their invite. I think they tried to recreate an Arcade feel hence no lobby.
                        That's a big let down.... I was really looking forward having proper online fights with my friends, I hope this update will create some lobby system for online play.
                        I'm still looking forward to the game ofcourse, but in the end after finishing the SP game all I play is online and mostly with friends so not having a lobby where you can invite friends to play with is something I'm really gonna miss.....

Comment

Originally posted by saturn-gamer View Post
                          R1/R-trigger at main menu. There you can change the settings to player match, ranked match or Off. Off means that you won't be interrupted.
                          Right, thanks saturn-gamer and Ju as well. That was driving me the wall.

Comment

Originally posted by TheForce View Post
                            That's a big let down.... I was really looking forward having proper online fights with my friends, I hope this update will create some lobby system for online play.
                            I'm still looking forward to the game ofcourse, but in the end after finishing the SP game all I play is online and mostly with friends so not having a lobby where you can invite friends to play with is something I'm really gonna miss.....
                            I agree. With SSF2THDR having lobbies, SFIV's online is a bit of a step backwards.

Hopefully, there will be something added in another patch in the future as lots of fans are crying out for a lobby system.

That expansion on day one, the Championship mode features the following:

• Replay Mode – Record, upload, and download top matches to share with the Street Fighter IV community. Players can analyze top tiered fighters matches, leave voter feedback for others, and share their own triumphant victories.

• New Points System - Two new points systems to measure your skill (Championship and Tournament Points)

• Enhanced Tournament Matching System - Skill level matching system offers improved tournament match making for beginners and mid-level players. Competitors earn Grade Points (GP) to earn entry into more advanced tournaments.

Comment

Theres an achievement called 'lobbyist' - Create 10 multiplayer lobbies.

So there must be some surely

Comment

Originally posted by Kron View Post
                                Theres an achievement called 'lobbyist' - Create 10 multiplayer lobbies.

So there must be some surely
                                Ha, interesting.

Comment

Working...
                                X