No announcement yet.

Killzone 2 NTSC-uk Clan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll join the new clan but I think I'll have the same problem I had with the old one - wrong timezone. Unlikely I'd ever be playing at the same times.

Comment

Sorry can't make it tonight, not long got back from work.

Will resign from the current clan though and accept the invite from the new one.

Good to hear Mat, I say we try to keep the Killzone goodness going at least until MW2 appears,

Comment

I don't know about you guys but I found the PSN to be extremely poor tonight, I was continually disconnected and couldn't play in games for any decent amount of time. Really annoying considering I was looking forward to playing it some more today, but I guess it'll mean that I should get on with the campaign mode first later on.

Comment

Just announced on the blog is a massive 8 1/2 hour session with goodies being thrown in, starts 26th december at 10am, password is forumfun

Comment

Goodies? got a link?

Comment

the blog?

Comment

Playstation Euro blog
                Official PlayStation Blog for news and video updates on PlayStation, PS5, PS4, PS VR, PlayStation Plus and more.

Comment

what kind of goodies could these be?

Comment

MusterBuster says to check the blog nearer the time and all will be revealed.

Comment

Whats the password for then, they are going to be running passworded official servers ? i thought you ment a server run by as on the forum

Comment

, password is forumfun, its an official Playstation Euro blog server called “Boxing Day Killzone.

Comment

Working...
                        X