Rock Band 2 - DLC band play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rock Band 2 - DLC band play

I've got a fair bit of DLC for Rock Band (Xbox360 version) but never get to play most of it online with other peeps.

So sign up here and tell us what you got.

My DLC

Nine Inch Nails - all songs
    Pearl Jam - Ten
    Rush - Moving Pictures
    Boston - Boston
    Foo Fighters - Colour and the Shape
    Chili Peppers - Blood Sugar....
    Pixies - Doolittle
    Duran Duran - all songs
    Soundgarden - all songs
    Silversun Pickups - all songs
    Nirvana - Nevermind

I have a few other random songs as well.

I play guitar, bass and drums on hard or expert (depending on the song)
    Last edited by Gradius; 24-03-2009, 18:31.

Moving Pictures FTW, everyone seems to have one song on it - and I can't play it

That's the only full album I have, rest of my stuff is a mismatch of things from all over the place. On the plus side, other people bought them.

Need a new HDD, then I can buy Peace Sells and all the other stuff I keep putting off.

edit - oh, online i only play vox. expert.

Comment

Im up for this anytime.

Ive got about 90% of the DLC including Chinese this week and Pearl Jam.

I only play medium drums at moment as a smidge off moving up to hard even though I can do first lot on hard or expert I find medium enjoyable for hours but hard painfull after few songs lol

Add Dazzyman anyone please

Comment

I have plenty of DLC songs. To many to name here. One pet hate for Rock Band is that online nobody has any songs. I am on PS3.

PSN: AsPiRiNgYoUtH Add me up.

All my DLC is located HERE. Check it out and add me. Its also the best way to mark them off and show people online. Also Expert Drums with an ION.

Comment

Is anybody still playing this online? If so, feel free to add me (XBL = Anilones) and join in a game anytime.

I have >80% of DLC and play Expert Bass, Drums or Guitar. Although I probably won't play drums during the week or late in the evenings due to the noise for neighbours.

My DLC list can be found here:
          Last edited by Anilones; 21-01-2010, 20:59. Reason: Added link for DLC

Comment

Working...
          X