Complete PAL SNES Collection !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yesteryeargames View Post
    RE Shaq Fu, LOL possibly the worst game ever made!?
    Clearly you've not played Legend of Success Joe or Warusei Woodstock: Funky Horror Band.

Comment

Nope none of those ring a bell but they must be poor if they are worse than shaq poo! lol

Comment

RE Shaq Fu, LOL possibly the worst game ever made!?
        Yep, Shaq Fu is a terrible game. It has no redeeming features. It might look mildly ok in screenshots, but.. when played... the true horror is revealed.

Comment

Yester , does your room look like this one yet ?

Last edited by nintastic; 19-04-2009, 18:24.

Comment

Indeed it does! But I dont have the room to have the games all on display like that my friend Is that your room or have you taken that pic from the net?

Comment

Indeed it does! But I dont have the room to have the games all on display like that my friend Is that your room or have you taken that pic from the net?
              Thats the Snesbits picture i was trying to find. Good work Marcus!!!

Comment

That's okay Adam no problem , Yester mine are in better condition lol !

Comment

Its such a shame the photo is low res. Considering he sold all those off, I dont know how soon itll be before we can ever see such a glorious photo again.

Comment

Originally posted by Cauterize View Post
                    Its such a shame the photo is low res. Considering he sold all those off, I dont know how soon itll be before we can ever see such a glorious photo again.
                    Don't you worry mate you will see such a photo again when I have my complete PAL SNES collection I aim to complete my collection this year but it may take up to 2 years

Even if I have to sell off alot of my other games and consoles to help pay for it I will succeed!!!!!!!!!!
                    Last edited by yesteryeargames; 21-04-2009, 07:58.

Comment

Don't you worry mate you will see such a photo again when I have my complete PAL SNES collection I aim to complete my collection this year but it may take up to 2 years

Even if I have to sell off alot of my other games and consoles to help pay for it I will succeed!!!!!!!!!!
                      This year....? Seriously, you will have to live off baked beans and water.
                      Infact, worse than that, baked beans you can find in garbage cans!

I wish you luck Chris, that is an insane goal, but one id love to see done

I guess another question arises then. Are you going for variants, or like myself going for one of each game regardless of which version it is?

Comment

Don't forget there is two of them !!

Comment

Two of what?
                          I thought you were going for N64 games ninty?

Comment

Two of what?
                            Two people posting using the YesteryearGames account I think he means.

Comment

People said the same when I went for the Gamecube collection but I managed it, so I'm sure he'll get there eventually
                              Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Two people posting using the YesteryearGames account I think he means.
                                Will you be my 'phone a friend' on Who wants to be a millionaire' lol

I am as well as several others !

Comment

Working...
                                X