Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or Deadly Premonition for £14.95

And Blur is £12 on 360 and £13 on PS3
    Last edited by charlesr; 12-12-2010, 18:02.

Comment

Or neither XD

Comment

argh, missed out on Naruto. Amusing that Splatterhouse is down to £18 already

Comment

Originally posted by abigsmurf View Post
          argh, missed out on Naruto. Amusing that Splatterhouse is down to ?18 already
          Me too

Saw it last night but bought Vanquish for ?18 instead...

Thought I'd grab Naruto today as a pressie for myself from my Aunt in Derby (She sends me a cheque for ?20 after Christmas to pay me back) but It's bloody gone now.

Might have to get Splatter House instead though...gotta be worth a punt for ?18 just for the classics

Neil

Comment

Had to resist Naruto. Stupidly poor atm. Ahahaha. ;_;

Can't wait for pay day..

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
              I currently have Blazblue LE, Splinter Cell, Enslaved, and NBA 2K11 on order from Zavvi. Who wants to do a sweepstakes as to when I can expect them? I am not ruling out 2011.
              Thanks for placing your order for NBA 2K11with Zavvi.com, order number 13371337

We are unable to guarantee dispatch of your order in time for Christmas. We wanted to let you know as soon as possible, this will hopefully give you the opportunity to get it from somewhere else.

Comment

The copy of Dead Rising 2 I'd ordered from them whenever that was a part of their MM deals was apparently despatched a week ago, unsurprisingly there's no sign of it yet and I'm not convinced I've been billed for it either, which leads me to believe the email I got was a pack of lies.

Thought a 2 quid saving I'd made with a voucher code made it a worthwhile gamble, now I'm not so sure

Comment

Post is a bit hit and miss at the moment - I've just received an item I ordered nearly 2 weeks ago today.

Comment

post is really messed up around here. ive had amazon prime stuff turn up a week and a half later.

no point ordering online atm if you want it for xmas imo

bri

Comment

tell me about it. I've got 5 things from various places all in the post at the moment that should have been here by now.

Comment

Yeah, I have a work Amazon Prime account, and stuff that usually arrives the next day is taking up to 5 days to turn up. Christmas + snow + Zavvi :{

Comment

New stuff is up.

Notable things (for me at least):

Atelier Rorona: £17.85
                          Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 : 17.85
                          £20 PSN Card : £17.85

Comment

Have a sealed copy of Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 for ?11

These MM sales aren't quite as good as they used to be

Comment

Working...
                            X