No announcement yet.

3D Cinema

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate that it takes away space for prints of 2d digital blockbusters.
    All digital screens are taken up with 3d movies I used to love watching new movies digitally, all there is now are classic films and 3d movies

Comment

I can't get on with Real 3D films at all. I've seen Ice Age 3, Bolt and Coraline and all three look like a blurry mess to me. I really struggle to focus on stuff, especualli when it changes quickly from stuff going on in the background to something sticking out in the foreground.

It must be me because the rest of the family think they look amazing.

I wear contact lenses. Would that affect the '3D-ness' in any way?

Comment

Where are you sitting in the cinema? I always think that you need to be central for stuff like this, though I may be talking rubbish.

Comment

For Ice Age 3 I was bang in the middle. Couldn't have been more central. No matter what I try, it doesn't seem to work.

Comment

Originally posted by Wools View Post
            There are only two exceptions to that, T2 Battle Through Time which I?ve never been able to see as I believe it?s only at Universal in Florida and the frankly stunning looking Avatar.
            Has anything been releasd of Avatar yet? I thought it was all under wraps still...

I've yet to see a 3D film, I didn't even know how the 3dness worked until I read this thread! No idea where the closest cinema to me is

Comment

There's concept artwork from the film and a teaser trailer but apart from that all's quiet.

I adore film and never try to watch trailers or other media as it really ruins what's comming. Case in point the Dark Knight. All I had seen, enough for me to see the film, was one photo of Batman with his fist raised above the Joker about to hit him.

The film was so good that on Saturday morning I offered to take my little brother to see it too. He's far more used to technology and infomation being avaliable and decided to watch the trailer before we went and I swear it had every big moment in the film captured on those three minutes.

Podcasts, on set sneak peaks, diaries, twitter updates and blogs really need to stop being used for upcomming films and take what James Cameron is setting as an example.

Comment

Working...
              X