No announcement yet.

Colin (was ikobo)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sold Colin my PCE Galaxy Deka Gayvan, nothing short of a perfect trade as always!

Comment

Sold Colin a couple of AES games, as always everything was spot on.

Comment

Picked some MD games up from Colin. Everything great as usual

Cheers.

Comment

Bought a panny Q from Colin,
          We'll packaged with a horde of gaming goodness.

Excellent dealing with this fine chap as always.

Comment

Ninja Spirits "YES!!" and PC Genjin for the PC-Engine, now in my possession thanks to my main man Colin!!..

Fan-Dabby-Dozy!

Comment

Bought a PC Engine console and 2 hucards from Colin. Quick delivery, well packaged & quick replies to questions.
              10 / 10 !!

Comment

Bought a PC-Engine briefcase set up from Colin,arrived in superquick time and in smashing condition.....He even threw in some free games as well....

Comment

Worst trader on this forum, why?..

Makes me part with my money for games I must have!!.. Like this week, I received Downtown Nekketsu Monogatari & Rockman Anniversary Edition for the PC-Engine, I had no intention of buying these games until he brought them to my attention!

No doubt he'll be dangling more carrots under my nose in the near future

Comment

As ever a pleasure to do business with. Image Fight arrived quickly and is in good nick. Thanks again.

Comment

Popped round recently to take some more PCE bits off Colin. Good to sit down and have a chat as always, and as usual he's sporting a fine selection of goodies in top condition. Top trader and top guy in general - thanks!

Comment

No problems here, great comms and super quick payment. Cheers mate

Comment

Originally posted by MikeF View Post
                          No problems here, great comms and super quick payment. Cheers mate
                          I echo this. Superb item condition too.

Comment

Another easy, hassle free transaction. Thanks Colin!

Comment

Bought a PC Engine game from Colin, as always everything went flawlessly.

Comment

Bought Winds of Thunder from ikobo. Great guy to do business with as always. Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
                                X