No announcement yet.

Colin (was ikobo)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sold a couple of PS3 games to Colin. He paid for them with lightning speed and was a pleasure to deal with.

Thanks again and hope you enjoy them.

Comment

Great Buyer.

Colin bought another batch of Neo Geo home carts from me, excellent buyer and hope to deal with again in the future. Cheers

Comment

Prompt payment nice comms
        Cheers

Comment

Bought some PC Engine games (utterly mint) and a GP2X Wiz off this nice chap. All arrived when expected, packaged better than expected.

What can you not like about that?

Comment

Asked about buying Uncharted, I blinked - and the payment was there! brilliant.

Comment

Bought a few HuCards off Colin and they arrived swiftly and in tip-top condition. Capital fellow!

Comment

I bought a few PCE games and a stick from ikobo. All in great condition and very well packaged for posting. Top man to do business with. Thanks again.

Comment

Bought Death Smiles for the JP Xbox 360 from ikobo. Arrived quickly and good comms. Great seller, thanks.

Comment

I bought 2 batches of PC Engine games from Colin and am very glad I did. He did me good prices on all of them, packed them expertly well and delivered them quickly. I couldn't have asked for anything more. Ikobo_1 is an awesome seller I can highly recommend - thumbs up .

Comment

Sold Colin VT3 on the PS3.

Top bloke to trade with. Really friendly comms throughout and a near instant payment.

Thanks again mate & enjoy the game

Comment

Received some more Neo carts from Colin. Top stuff as always!

Comment

Met Colin in person today when I met up with him to deliver the Epiphone Les Paul I sold him. Very nice guy, enjoyed chatting to him to the point that I almost missed my stop on the tube!

Cheers,

Stuart

Comment

Bought a handful of Neo Geo games from Colin. Easy to deal with and speedy postage.

Comment

I just purchased a system from Colin and he is easily one of the nicest people you could hope to deal with. His description matched the items perfectly and his price was fair. I travelled up to London to meet him and pick up the items and he made me feel very welcome and demoed everything well. Ended up staying for a nice chat and he has offered any assistance that I need afterwards. I doubt I will need it as the quality of the items was so good.

He even threw in a couple of free PC Engine games for my trouble. Top man.

Comment

Bought Parasol Stars on the PCE from Colin, and it was delivered swiftly, in bomb-proof packaging, and in exactly the condition he described. Can't recommend him highly enough.

Comment

Working...
                                X