No announcement yet.

Colin (was ikobo)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purchased more AES games as well as a Pce bundle. Fast delivery. Friendly. A real gent.

Pleasure doing business with him.

Comment

Colin sold me a load of Neo Geo carts, gifted me some Famicom stuff and even chucked in a PCE CD title. Top, top seller, always a joy to deal with. Thanks again and apologies for taking so long to leave this feedback!

Comment

Bought KOF99 on AES from Ikobo_1, as always perfect seller.

Well packaged, good comms, super fast delivery/dispatch (bought yesterday, arrived today ).

Thanks again

Comment

Tekken Amazing Seller This Guy Is !!!!

Bought if you had not of guessed Tekken for the ps3 tip top service and comms

Comment

Awesome buyer. Payment recieved within minutes and a friendly guy to deal with.

Cheers

Comment

Bought Yakuza 3 from me. Good comms and fast payment.

Thanks.

Comment

I bought a Resi Evil Gamecube console from this lovely chap.

Comms were fantastic throughout, it was as 'cheap as chips', arrived super-fast, and i quite literally need a blow torch to open it.

I thank you sir, and hope to deal with you again soon.

Comment

I brought a Xbox 360 and some games for Colin for the office and it was a great transaction, hastle free and great comms all the way through. A real credit to this forum...Many thanks Colin; until the next deal...

Comment

Sorted me 2 Original style XBOX games for the princely some of ZERO earth monies inc recorded delivery!? AMAZE

Friendly comms all the way through. Inc Limited Edition Telegram for my mate MONGO!

Everything in lush condition

Well packaged FACT

Comment

Sold Colin GoW3 for the PS3. Top ntsc-uk'er, top bloke to boot!

Thanks again buddy and enjoy!

Comment

Instant payment from Colin.

Thumbs up.
                        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Sold Colin a couple of PS3 games.

Super fast payment. Recommended to all.

Comment

Quick payment from Colin for three Rachet games.

Games were not protected during shipping enough (the ltd edition case wasn't as snug as I thought it was and was apparently flattened against the game case during shipping as I only thought they needed an envelope rather than a box).

After a pm conversation I have offered him his money back if he wants however he wants to keep the games so in summery I should have protected the games more but I feel Colin should have given me a little more time to respond, however he did have a valid grievance and a reason not to be happy so apologies for the mistake.
                            Last edited by Userfailed; 08-06-2010, 11:31. Reason: Forgot to add the all important I screwed up, sorry part of the feedback

Comment

Bought a 42" LG Tv from Colin and collected from his place.
                              Excellent friendly comms and a lovely chap to boot.
                              Enjoy the new telly mate, thanks.
                              It should also be mentioned he has a rather tasty autographed Seasick Steve poster; nice work sir.
                              3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Sold him a 60gb PS3, Colin's a real dude to deal with.

Friendly comms all the way a real pleasure.

He thinks Parcel Force made a mistake in delivering his parcel to his hot milf neighbour (with equally hot daughter) but little does he know it's all part of the service.

Giggidy giggidy giggidy goo

Hope to deal with him again soon when he man's up and stops being such a little girl and and splits his PS3 package.

Comment

Working...
                                X