No announcement yet.

Colin (was ikobo)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought an OSSC from Colin. Well packaged, arrived promptly and works flawless. No issues as always.

Comment

I bought Neo Geo X PS3 stick from Colin. Item is in fantastic condition. Top bloke to do business with as always. Thanks again.

Comment

Another happy purchase from Colin. Thanks man.

Comment

Another great buy from Colin. He's a credit to the trading community on here. Thanks again buddy

Comment

Bought a *mint* MD off Colin, which arrived earlier in what can only be described as bomb-proof packaging. A total gent to deal with, even despite a sausage-fingered postcode mishap on my part, and a purveyor of the finest imported wares. Well happy!

Comment

Colin sent me a special USB cable that I was after completely free. You can't get much better than that.
              Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Bought a mint condition PC Engine from Colin. Item was sent out quickly and VERY well packaged. Thanks again.

Comment

Another fabulous transaction from Colin.

Great price.
                  Extras thrown in for free.
                  Went out of his way to get it sent quicker.
                  Sourced a box.
                  Constant comms.
                  Sent tracking number.

Completely faultless as a trader and an example to how it should be done.

Comment

PCE Hardware and Games purchased form Colin recently. Top bloke and faultless transactions

Comment

Bought a bunch of PC Engine games from Colin, and as usual it was an absolute pleasure dealing with him.

Comment

R-Type 1 & 2 purchased from Colin.Faultless as usual.

Comment

Yet more PCE Games purchased from Colin recently. Top bloke and faultless transactions as expected.

Comment

Bought a spotless Neo Geo from Colin, faultless transaction and delivery. Cheers mate.

Comment

Sold Colin a bunch of Vita games (a long, long time ago..)
                              Top bloke.

Comment

sold Colin a raspberry pi

he'll sort it out... then i'll be in contact with him

(keep an eye on the want adds )

Comment

Working...
                                X