User Tag List

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Teddymeow

Teddymeow

Mr Meow was in need of some PS2 Fighter action & bought my copy of Rumble Fish.

Paid insta quick & great comms throughout

Tip top trader & highly recommended to all.

Thanks

Neil

Bought Initial D of Chris and it was better than described, mint condition!

Posted when he said he would so all in all a top trader I would look to buy from again

プレイステーション
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: I3th Racing PSN ID: Mr_Karate
    Metal Slug Complete for PSP arrived safe and sound. I swear Chris hasn't even played it judging from the condition. Anyway his loss is my gain (muh ha etc).

Thumbs up from me

Sold teddymeow a few Dreamcast shooters. Nice guy to sell to. No problems at all

Sold Chris DC JPN Giga Wing 2, instant payment and good comms, a great guy to deal with, highly recommended. Cheers

He sold me a PS2 game that arrived very safely and securely packaged. The item was posted when he stated in the sale it would be, so all in a good deal and seller. Recommended, would trade with again.

Thanks,
    Stu

bought a couple of things from this guy and they all arrived quickly in excellent condition

i havent tried any of them but with their general condition i don't see any problems

thanks pal

I purchased BlazBlue from Chris. It arrived super-fast, and was so minty-fresh i am convinced that he didn't actually play it!!

A gret purchase and a awesome bargain..many thanks matey

Feedback

I got a component switcher box (Farmer) from Chris and received it very quickly in perfect working order, comms great too. Thanks.

bought kof 12 from me, prompt payment and good comms, will trade with again no worrys

jason