No announcement yet.

Teddymeow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really grateful to Chris, who responded to a wanted thread of mine - gave me a couple of blu ray slipcases for nowt. Cheers

Comment

Bought a blu ray from Chris, arrived well packed and in nice condition. Cheers mate.

Comment

Bought a couple of blus from Chris - both arrived in tip top condition, immaculately packaged, and nice and quick too.

Thanks mate!
        Tony

Comment

Bought a blu ray it arrived quickly and well packed

Thanks

Comment

TOP TRADER!

Bought some DC games from Chris and he done me a good deal - all send out quickly and packaged well

thanks!

Comment

Psyvariar 2 this time from Chris.

If loving Chris is wrong, I don't wanna be right

xxx

Comment

Bought a DC game from Chris. All good. No problems at all. Cheers!

Comment

Bought a DC game which arrived promptly and very well packaged. Thanks

Comment

Sold me a mint PS2 game. Came quickly, so fast in fact I didn't see it hit the carpet when the postman delivered it. Somehow it appeared in my daughters hands 30 mins later!!

Cheers!

Comment

I bought a couple of DC titles and a ps2 game from Chris and am really glad I did. Great prices on all 3, fast delivery, well packaged and in super mint condition too - I would consider my expectations well and truly surpassed. A great seller that I would recommend to all - thumbs up!

Comment

Answered my post for "Everybodys Golf" Japanese on the "Wanted" forums. Sent the item out super fast and it was in MINT condition and packaged superbly.

Comment

Just received my DC Garou game, it was in great condition and well packaged. Friendly to boot

Pete

Comment

Bought English of the Dead off Teddy. It was well packaged and arrived in perfect nick. Top seller all round, cheers!

Comment

One of the top guys to deal with on here - fast payment for a bluray of mine.

Comment

Bought Coropata off Teddy, arrived super fast & in perfect condition \(^_^)/ Kept me updated too which was appreciated, many thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X