No announcement yet.

Teddymeow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No problems here - my Wii Shikigami 3 was delivered quickly and in tip-top condition.

Comment

Sold Chris my Band Bros NDS.
      Top man, paid instantly.

Comment

Chris sold me Klonoa for the Wii, perfect seller thanks mate

Comment

Recieved my PS2 God Hand and very happy too. Chris is an excellent seller. Thanks!

Comment

Sold me God of War collection on PS3, excellent price & comms and game arrived in mint condition. Thanks!

Comment

Bought a PSP game from me, excellent comms, super fast payment and a nice bloke all round. Cheers mate!

Comment

Bought a Blu-ray box set from me, paid immediately, and comms, as ever, were spot on.

Must say I was more than happy to give a good deal to a forum member who's done me favours in the past when not knowing me from Adam.

This guy is a credit to the forum.

Thanks again dude

Comment

Sold teddymeow a bunch of games.

Instant payment, no problems.

Comment

Bought Otomedius G from teddymeow. Arrived quickly and super fresh. Excellent stuff.

Comment

Bought Terranigma from Teddymeow. Quick postage and well packed. Many thanks!

Comment

Brought a few snes games! Came in good time and well packaged!

Comment

Sold teddymeow a PS2 game.

Swift comms and payment. Great buyer.

Comment

Bought an Xbox 360 JPN from The Tedster. It was an extremely smooth transaction. Great communications throughout. The item arrived exactly when stated. Not only that there was a free T Shirt thrown in for good measure. Top top bloke. I really cannot sing his praises highly enough!

Comment

Mr Teddymeow is a honour to these forums. I wanted a copy of the Simpsons on PS3 and he let me have a copy for the price of postage. I'm happy and more importantly my son is happy.

This kind of offer restores my faith in people and it's why I only buy and sell on this site.

Thanks mate.

Comment

Triple tip top trader who answered my plea for neo pocket games. Tip top comms, tip top description, great price , what more could you ask for !

Thanks fella

Comment

Working...
                                X