This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wakka View Post
    Honestly, what's the point in having a go about it?

QC was obviously just trying to be helpful.
    Not having a go. Just stating.

Calm down.

Comment

LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
        Not trying to be funny, but this wasn’t news unless you were living in a cave. This was announced quite a while ago.

People were posting links for pre-orders in this very thread!!
        I don’t live in a cave, but I spend most of my time in there so I guess I do live in it.

(I live in a 2LDK which is probably less spacious than a cave. Bin Ladin wouldn’t have hidden here. Barely enough room to swing a kafir)

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
          I don’t live in a cave, but I spend most of my time in there so I guess I do live in it.

(I live in a 2LDK which is probably less spacious than a cave. Bin Ladin wouldn’t have hidden here. Barely enough room to swing a kafir)
          People posted that picture before.

Comment

Hahajhajajajhajajja!!!!!!!

Comment

Some cool stuff in the indies stream. Both Superhot and a Hotline Miami double pack coming today. Superhot is absolutely fantastic and I'd be tempted to get that on Switch. Actually, I'd be tempted by Hotline Miami too, although the sequel didn't quite work for me and maybe I don't have the patience for the original any more so I'm not sure. Depends on price, I guess. Some other cool stuff too.

Although I'm very down on my Switch right now because the drift on both my set of joycons is now so bad I'm going to have to see if I can get Nintendo to fix them. Or try. I would resent buying a third set due to the flaw. If they were cheaper that would be one thing but they are really pricey. But it's kind of a crucial thing on a system that the control works. Like, I actually couldn't play Superhot with the controllers the way they are right now.

Comment

I did a search and couldn't see this already:

Superhot comes to Nintendo Switch today

"Groundbreaking indie game Superhot is coming to Nintendo Switch today, as announced on Nintendo’s Indie World Showcase. Shown alongside a handful of other indie games, Superhot finally makes its way to Switch.

The 2016 first-person shooter is known for its unique visuals and creative gameplay. Time in the game only moves when you do, which means you can use your brain to figure out how to pull the coolest stunts, dodge bullets, and bash in your enemies’ skulls.

A datamine from a recent Superhot update popped up over the weekend tipping fans off to its Nintendo Switch release, but even with the announcement getting leaked, it’s still a big announcement. The game is up on the eshop now for $24.99, though there is no option to buy it as of writing this.

Superhot originally released in 2016 for Windows, Mac, and Xbox One. Following that, it released in VR in Dec. 2016 and for PlayStation 4 in 2017."

Comment

For chuffs sake.
                  You're making repeat news again, Dogg!

Comment

Wait... did you do that on purpose?

Comment

FFS QC.

I'm gonna be my usual gloom monger and say I already bought and played those games ages ago - or have them included in Game Pass - so won't be Switch-taxing myself on them.

Except Superhot. I'm waiting to get a VR headset to play that.

Although I have actually been using my Switch lately, for the superb Virtua Racing port.

Comment

Not even for comedy purposes, I just happened to post in the thread after you.
                        I did a search and everything.
                        I probably shouldn't have read the link first.

Comment

Has anyone mentioned Streets of Rage 4 is coming to Switch with a new character yet?

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                            That's so 3pm QC

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                                Some cool stuff in the indies stream. Both Superhot and a Hotline Miami double pack coming today. Superhot is absolutely fantastic and I'd be tempted to get that on Switch. Actually, I'd be tempted by Hotline Miami too, although the sequel didn't quite work for me and maybe I don't have the patience for the original any more so I'm not sure. Depends on price, I guess. Some other cool stuff too.

Although I'm very down on my Switch right now because the drift on both my set of joycons is now so bad I'm going to have to see if I can get Nintendo to fix them. Or try. I would resent buying a third set due to the flaw. If they were cheaper that would be one thing but they are really pricey. But it's kind of a crucial thing on a system that the control works. Like, I actually couldn't play Superhot with the controllers the way they are right now.
                                I realise this has probably been posted at least a million times before now by various people, but there is a recalibration option in the settings and that seemed to work for me.

Sorry if someone posts this again before I get the chance to click Post Reply, although I acknowledge that the more I type, statistically the chances of someone else posting increases significantly.

Comment

Working...
                                X