No announcement yet.

Board games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's kind of a shame that the Star Wars Imperial Assault game and the X-Wing game can't share miniatures. I mean I'm aware that they're very different games, but it's just a shame to have two Star Wars miniatures games come out within a relatively short time of one another.

Comment

Not a board game, but cards against humanity is the single greatest game ever to play with a group of like minded friends!

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
        i have seen board games be the ruin of many families

Lol, we played 'storage wars' on Saturday night and the kids drove us mental!
        Has anyone played the metro 2033 board game?

Comment

Originally posted by ozzzy189 View Post
          Lol, we played 'storage wars' on Saturday night and the kids drove us mental!
          Has anyone played the metro 2033 board game?
          what is storage wars ?

And i still think to run metro 2033 board game you need plenty of memory ...curse min specs even for board games

Comment

I play a ton of board games in two different groups. Recently played Sheriff of Nottingham, which was good fun, plus have played King of Tokyo, not New York yet though. Some good starter games I'd recommend are:

Ticket to Ride
            Dominion
            Citadels
            The Resistance
            Machi Koro (get the Harbour expansion, it's great)
            Camel Up!
            Carcassonne
            Colt Express

They are all good fun and good for family play. Maybe not The Resistance, unless you have very good friends!

Comment

Awesome! You've played a lot of the games we have.

Citadels and The Resistance are particularly good. There's some in that list I've yet to play though, so I'll check them out.

After playing them, I bought my own copies of Sushi Go! and Cash 'n' Guns as they're so much fun. The Mexican standoff with foam guns in the latter is great!

I've borrowed Rhino Hero to play at work.

Comment

Working...
              X