No announcement yet.

30th bash, 31st October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol......... like to see Fami Dude dress up as his avatar......... he'll take the attention from the birthday boy's manly features, with them golden locks

Comment

Aw crap, wish I could come along, but me and the missus will either have our baby by then or still be waiting for it - have a great one though

Comment

Good to see some interest. I am going to dress as Bennett from Commando. My mate Pete going as Sully.

Comment

Originally posted by Oh_Mutants View Post
          Where do you live Seany? Random drunken parties of knowing no one always turn out well. Plus i can borrow the missus' kinky Pacman cossie
          I live in Southampton, son.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Seany View Post
            I am going to dress as Bennett from Commando.
            H'amaze!

Bennett is receiving something of a revival of late I'm sure. LOTS of people I know are making reference to him almost daily now. Let off some steam etc.
            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I don't need the girl, J0e

Comment

Pete, you know when I said I'd kill you last?

Comment

Lol pete says: "NTSC used to be a good place for hunting slash"

Comment

Pete's reply: "I don't need the girl, Adrian"

Comment

Steward over the club says I can sign as many peeps in as I want, for a quid each. This should be a f-ing awesome night. Lots of non ntsc chaps coming. Hopefully the piece of slash I am chasing will be there and I will get a present from her: her ass.

Comment

And if you don't, you can always get your mate dressed as Sully to call her "a ****ing hoar"!

Will try and come mate. Can I dress as Pikachu?
                        Don't look at me, I'm irrelevant.

Comment

Originally posted by figflair View Post
                          And if you don't, you can always get your mate dressed as Sully to call her "a ****ing hoar"!

Will try and come mate. Can I dress as Pikachu?
                          I am sure between me, fuse and Pete we have enough knowledge to act out or quote Commando in its entirety. I watch it at least once a week.

Comment

Working...
                          X