Christopher Nolan's INCEPTION

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latest trailer here:
    Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

I think this has the potential to be the best thing ever. Or complete nonsense.

It's still a day one watch for me.
    Don't look at me, I'm irrelevant.

Comment

Bond in a complete Sci-Fi universe.

This could be really special.

Comment

About time they did snow action scenes again! I bet all films not after this will do it.
        Last major film I can think of was The World is Not Enough

Comment

Originally posted by dvdmike View Post
          About time they did snow action scenes again! I bet all films not after this will do it.
          Last major film I can think of was The World is Not Enough
          Yeah and that film was terrible. One of the worst bond movies ever. Cliffhanger is the best Snow action movie.

Comment

Bond had a snow tradition

This stunt man is nuts

Comment

This comes out in roughly 2 weeks! You can book IMAX tickets already, but I don't think Nolan has filmed any scenes with IMAX cameras unfortunately.

Let's hope it's as good as the trailers look, some real mind altering stuff mixed with Dark Knight style action scenes.
              Last edited by Malc; 02-07-2010, 10:47.

Comment

Ign just reviewed it, got 5/5. Can't wait, this and Predators this month. My pants are going to creame.

Comment

I'll be seeing Predators Friday and this the week after. Yeeeeeah

Comment

Im actually blaspheming by looking forward to this more than Predators :S

Comment

Booked up a couple of tickets to see this at IMAX. Never been to an IMAX before and the film looks like it could be ace, so I'm really looking forward to it.

Comment

If i could get to an imax reletively cheaply i would watch it there. It looks like the sort of film that would go well at the Imax.

Comment

Originally posted by HumanEnergy View Post
                          Booked up a couple of tickets to see this at IMAX. Never been to an IMAX before and the film looks like it could be ace, so I'm really looking forward to it.
                          I've only been to the IMAX in London once, and that was to see Nolan's Dark Knight. All I can say is, you wont believe how big and clear the screen and audio will be, untill you see it with your own eyes. Pictures do not do it justice, and neither does saying it's roughly 5 stories high.

I don't believe that Nolan has filmed Inception with IMAX cameras, but I think he said something about filming on 65mm negative, not sure if that will just make the image clearer, or if it also effects the aspect ration at all, like the Dark Knight's fullscreen IMAX shots?

Comment

I can't wait to see this, got tickets booked for the IMAX on Friday.

Comment

Kermode loved it.

Only 6 hours intill I'll be watching it.

Comment

Great film. Best of the summer by far.

Definitely a 4/5, possibly a 5/5 but I'd need to see it again.

Nolan shoots cities better than anyone, but I think the snow location looked a bit wrong (until they were inside) and with the music, it had a sub James Bond feel.

That's the only negative in it. Some great ideas in there.

As I was sat there, I was wondering what a low budget version of this idea would be like. It's a great concept and would certainly suit a much smaller scale.

Comment

Working...
                                X