Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ntsc uk friends XB Live (semi auto friends bot thingy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ntsc uk friends XB Live (semi auto friends bot thingy)

Going from the thread here http://ntsc-uk.domino.org/showthread.php?t=21492 it seems a lot of people are either not playing online as much as they used to be or just dont get it together adding friends etc.

so
    Ive set up a live profile with the sole pupose of being a go between,

So just send a request to the gamer tag - ntsc uk friends

And I`ll accept all requests
    The profile is set to public so you can view the full friends list and add who you want - it may be an idea to put some sort of reff in your bio to ntsc-uk so people can tell whos who.
    I`ll check the profile on a daily basis and accept any requests sent and see how it goes.

Any ideas lmk.

I wont be adding anyone to my normal live profile its up to others to send requests.
    The ntsc uk friends tag doesnt play any games.
    Last edited by huxley; 22-09-2009, 09:13.

Good idea Mr. Huxley sir...

I'll hunt out my Wii number in a moment (would be great to get more people on my wii, my friend list on there is pretty much empty!), but my Xbox gamertag is:

adamstone09

Nice and easy to remember.

Edit! Ha, just re-read the post. I'll check out the profile shortly... look forward to adding you lovely people soon :-)
    ----Member since April 2002

http://www.redbubble.com/people/adamstone

Comment

Ok added yours Adam and reworded the first post as it would be better for me to accept rather than add peoples tags.

Comment

Tried looking at the friends list online, and it didn't work.

"You must be friends or recently played a game online with this member to view their friends list"

Comment

Originally posted by Jebus View Post
          Tried looking at the friends list online, and it didn't work.

"You must be friends or recently played a game online with this member to view their friends list"
          I know you need to send a friends request to the ntsc uk friends tag first.

Comment

71 views and only one add?
            Adam check your inbox

Comment

Sent an add Huxley.

Comment

Great idea for the 360 owners... what about everyone else?

Comment

^ Buy an Xbox?

Will send a request tonight when I am online.

Comment

I'd say the same, either buy a 360 or set up something yourself? :P

Comment

EvilBoris DX

Comment

5 adds this evening, going on those ones you can see at least another 10 ntsc uk users.
                        Good going chaps. Just make sure you have ntsc uk in your bio so people dont start adding people willy nilly.
                        Any users here on silver and want to join in for a bit of online for 2morrows ODST (official) launch - send a request as I have about a dozen 48 hour codes to dole out.

Comment

I've just added up the profile this evening - fuse iidx is me

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                            I've just added up the profile this evening - fuse iidx is me
                            Added

Any users here on silver and want to join in for a bit of online for 2morrows ODST (official) launch - send a request as I have about a dozen 48 hour codes to dole out.

Comment

Originally posted by Jebus View Post
                              I'd say the same, either buy a 360 or set up something yourself? :P
                              There's no point in me doing anything like that as I don't play at the same times as anyone here anyway, I was just making the point that online gaming is not exclusive to the 360 - you might save people some time by putting 360 in the topic somewhere
                              Last edited by Darwock; 22-09-2009, 02:21.

Comment

Working...
                              X