Halo ODST Gamertag list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wazy15 View Post
    Had a good game earlier mate, not sure what happened at the end, just cut out when we were finishing the last level on legendary, missed that acheivment
    yeah dunno mate it cut us all out

Oh well im on most nights if you or anyone wants to give me a shout

Comment

im on later, fancy helping me get the vid firefight things?

Comment

Yeah I know mate, just redone it but didnt use the hogs or scorpion and got that acheivment for that one. I havent really played much firefight, if anyone is up for some tonight I am on from about 10-10.30 onwards. (waz84)

Comment

GT is squidmania. Am up for any campaign or firefight stuff, specially 4-player legendary campaign for epic cheevs, am on most evenings.

Comment

Right feel free to add me if you have empty firefight slots, did Legendary on my own like a mentalist!

Comment

Anyone up for firefight cheevs tomorrow? Will be online from 9am till around 5ish.

Need 2 more people, me and gradius will be starting these.

Also may try the de ja vu cheev too.

Gamer tag is stevie vip 99

Comment

Anyone??? Will be on most the day if anyone wants to help with these.

Thanks

Comment

Me and Fry are about to try at this tonight and the coastal causeway one if anybody fancies either

Comment

thanks a lot guys, I was really tired after round 4 though. It was interesting we almost lasted another round by running in gunz a blazing

I can't do any tonight, I promised some other guys to help them. To be fair we go the hardcore ones

Comment

Do you guys want to try annual on Halo 3, I just realised that I only need those two for that Recon armour. I don't acctually want it or care about it I just want to grief the Xbox LIVE freaks

Comment

We can give it a go sometimes, it's not too hard. Just need the 4 people again.

I'm all reconned up

Comment

LOL - cool, well was in Monday all you guys where on? If your all on then and don't mind a crack at it. I don't 'think' its a very long level either. Mostly the painful part is getting to the top of that tower.

Either way its the last one I have now, so it would be nice to get them all now even if it meant filling the blank space on my Bungie.net list.

Comment

I don't mind lending a hand for the annual achievement, I am out tomorrow night with work though got day off on tuesday.

Comment

No probs whenever, I am usually on ever evening around 7ish. Sometimes I am on for a bit before dinner say around 6ish but its not worth starting then.

Comment

I'm well up for giving Annual a shot tomorrow/tuesday if there's a space going. Will be on for most of the evening, just gimme a bell if wanted

Comment

Working...
                                X