Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
    NFL International @ Wembley 25/10/09

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

Third trip to the UK for the NFL for a regular season game.
    This year it's New England @ Tampa Bay

Got my tickets early this year & am well up for it.
    Been to the last 2 & both have been awesome.
    Looking for a Tampa Bay win as NE are in the same division as my brothers beloved Dolphins.
    Will be a good contest...so far NE are looking a bit shaky, Brady is still looking cuatious due to his knee & Tampa are off to a fairly bad 0-2 start so expect this one to be fairly hard fought.

Cant wait.

Neil
    I am going as well and been last season match

Originally Posted by QualityChimp
    Grand Designs Live
    Sound nice but I am in Bath that weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Legendary View Post
      I am going as well and been last season match
      Awesome any idea where your sitting??

Comment

No idea sorry will let you know when I get my ticket. (When does it come so I can look out for it)

Comment

Originally posted by Legendary View Post
          No idea sorry will let you know when I get my ticket. (When does it come so I can look out for it)
          Funny you should ask mine turned up today

I manages to get Tailgate passes as well with mine

Anywho I'm sitting Endzone
          Block 110
          Row 20
          Seats 239-242

Neil

Comment

Anybody else going to Grand Designs Live this year? It's back in Brum again this weekend and I'm looking forward to it.

There's lots of silly overpriced tat, but it's worth it for all the shiny gizmos and tellies and tasty nosh!

Fingers crossed there'll be a non-pregnant Sarah Beanie after last year's let down...

George Clarke was really good, I hate to say, as he talked about all the changes he'd made to his house and how he's digging out a bassement. He then showed pics of how he'd helped Ricky Gervais do the same thing in his house. There's a gym and a cinema down there (and possibly a pie stall).

Comment

Just bought tickets to see Mark Kermode talk about his new book/films which takes place on Mon 25th Oct at Chester Townhall.

Chester has a literature festival taking place imminently and has some respected authors taking part.

Comment

Free Casual Hookups Are you looking for a no-strings-attached fling? A free casual hookup might be just what you’re looking for. These days, there are plenty of adult dating sites that cater to everyone’s needs, including those who are looking for something a little more casual. If you’re looking for a hookup, check out these…

Birmingham International Comic Show at Thinktank Millennium Point.

Jonathan Ross, Charlie Adlard, Mike Collins, Dave Gibbons and so on!

I'm going to go the Jonathan Ross Q&A to try and ask if he'll do something more geeky than just another chat show!

Comment

Working...
                X