This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A bit of work this but...

How about mining the bargains forum and posting the links on the front page (with affiliate info added)? Or slightly sneaker, write scripts to automatically put in affiliate codes into the links, you'd get massive amounts from that. Or even simpler. Have the affiliate links appear at the top of every bargain thread with a "please click the relevant link before ordering so we get 5%"

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
      We already have gameplay.

I haven't used them for a while. What are they like these days?

they are decent. prices seem competitive and games arrive on or before release date.

where is the gameplay link as i wanna go order a few games :P

Comment

gameplay

Comment

thanks

Comment

Just ordered dragon age origins through game using the link...how does it know its coming from here out of interest?

Comment

Magic. I think it tracks your ip when you click the link and then checks to see if it's the same ip when you check out. Guessing though.

Comment

The affiliate website uses cookies to track the transaction I think.

Comment

We have added the EA Store also now!

Comment

you should probably put all these links in a thread at the top of all the gaming forums and bargain forum so people know about them. I know i read this part of the forum very infrequently (unless ive posted something in it)

Comment

I occaisionaly use DVD Box Office. But mainly buy from Play and Amazon.........

If we have Tesco and the like, why not put all Major supermarkets on the list? Like Morrisons, Sainsburys, Asda, etc..........

Has Cex been mentioned?

I like teh news of a forum facelift, might shake up the moral in here at the mo' Its not been particularly low, but its not particularly high either......... It feels at times peeps are bored or lacking the reason to post now..........

Comment

we're just waiting on the software finishing its testing.

Comment

Hello, i can't see the trading forums, new rules related to buy and sale? Thank you.

---edit---
                          Fixed now, i guess some maintenance, sorry for the trouble.
                          Last edited by hreloaded; 16-03-2010, 09:26.

Comment

Yesasia added as an affiliate since PA can't ship Sony stuff to the UK. Should appear in the banner rotation as normal. Cookie lasts for 30 days. Please consider clicking it before purchasing

Comment

I am now non-blue and don't seem to be able to fix it via CP. I've been a member quite a while and would like to support the site. I think the same happend last time.

Comment

The paid Subscription link isn't showing up on my CP as well. It was there when I got a reminder email a month ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X