Forza 3 Online Mayhem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forza 3 Online Mayhem

With some of us lucky enough to receive Forza 3 early it was about time to get the official NTSC-UK thread ready for the online fun... OH YEAH!

hell yeah ! After I'm done with the single player I will be all over this online !
    would be great to get some endurance races going again , I loved those in Forza2

Comment

Im in too please-GT MOOSETWIT
      Just done a 10 lap race in the 355 challenge at suzuka it's just like the dreamcast days all over again!

Comment

Got mine Tuesday, but I've only managed the briefest of tries so far.

I'm a complete noob when it comes to Forza, but feel free to add me:

the ch33se

and you can all laugh at my total lack of skills...

Comment

Anyone up for some racing?
          I'll be on all day.

Comment

Arggh, this is painful. Out of sheer skinflintness I'm waiting on my copy arriving through the post, but given the strike I might not get this until Monday.

Have already warned the girlfriend that she's not going to see me for a couple of weeks

See you guys online when I see you

Comment

So, who's up for some racing this week ?

maybe we can race some B or A class cars (stock or tuned, all is ok with me), I think most of us will have some cars in this class they feel ok racing with ?

I prefer Wednesday or Thursday evening

Comment

pinged a couple of friend reqs out as tempted to try the online out on this, plus nice to see others times in the leaderboards

Comment

Originally posted by TheForce View Post
                  So, who's up for some racing this week ?

maybe we can race some B or A class cars (stock or tuned, all is ok with me), I think most of us will have some cars in this class they feel ok racing with ?

I prefer Wednesday or Thursday evening
                  I will hopefully be free on Thursday so some racing would be great!

Comment

Played a few random online games last night with a friend (the party system is a nice touch), although I remember why I prefer racing with you fine people. Will be waiting for the first NTSC-uk meet before trying online again for sure.

Comment

yeah, I played yesterday with some randoms online, it was fun and tense, but I still prefer a bunch of like minded racers around me as well.

if someone sees me online and feels like racing just send me an invite, mostly I'm up for some online racing action...

Comment

it's quiet.... TOO QUIET !!

anyone fancy some online racing this evening ?

Comment

I'm about to return mate, have had a lot of stuff to deal with recently but it's now behind me and I can come back to this game with a vengeance.

I've not played the career mode much apart from a couple of hours (only just started season 2) so need to spend a bit more time there to learn the tracks.

But throw me an invite any time you want and I'll race ya, but it might have to be in the slower cars at the moment (I haven't raced anything higher than C class yet )

See ya on the track!

Comment

no prob mate, good to see ya back, was waiting already for some proper online racing !

Comment

Is anyone free for some racing this Thursday evening, say 8pm?

I had a good stab at career mode at the weekend and feel a lot more familiar with the tracks.

Comment

Working...
                              X