No announcement yet.

PES 2010 NTSC-uk Community Mode (PS3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'd be in. the community sounds a good idea and i check to see if anyone is on each time i play - noone there though!

Comment

FFS. I got a good run going, when matchmaking, it put me up with a guy in Thailand! Why did he accept the match??!?! The input lag was ridiculous and he promptly beat me 2-0. I say beat, but looking at his skills, no way would he beat me otherwise.

It happened again today, against somebody I assume was in Cyprus. He was probably well-chuffed, beating a player with 592 rating. I lost 17 points and am down to 575. Poor show. Why am I being put up against such morons in faraway places. I asked him if he had lag and he was non-responsive. I'm being punished for this with my rating visibly going down, not good.

I'll be happy to play some community games with some of you guys, the input lag better not be there, or I won't be happy.

Comment

Played some games with hoolak, some good games. Tight affairs.
        And then he absolutely schooled me with S Korea. My bum still feels chafed and loose!

Sorry, was in the middle of a few games with a mate Btang, but next time.

The game is so much better when you play as diff teams. Now people are getting used to it, It is getting harder and harder against the super teams but I persevere with my collection of lower teams with them. My ranking is taking a battering, but I far more enjoy not playing as the overpowered players.

Comment

Yeah, very good tight games. When you play someone who knows what they're doing I find myself having a more realistic, pleasurable and rewarding experience. The game has a high focus on defending and when both players know this i.e chasing runners and sending second pressure dude whilst you mark up, it can be very difficult to create chances.

Haha, my South Korea were all on pretty much purple arrows. Luckily, Park was on a green. Still, they all seemed like duracell bunnies. Chafed

I still feel the game needs a brushing up somewhere as some on-the-pitch battles can come off looking scrappy and clumsy, but other than these few occurances it's still probably the most intense footy games out there.

Be careful against Saif. He's pretty effin skilled.

About input lag... When I started playing Saif, I felt there was some in the first game, but after a short while it seemed to have gone. Not sure if this is because he had a mic connected taking some precious bandwidth Then he sorted it.
          Last edited by hudson; 07-11-2009, 10:45.

Comment

Originally posted by Btang84 View Post

I'll be happy to play some community games with some of you guys, the input lag better not be there, or I won't be happy.
            Might wanna avoid me then mate as I`m in Japan. Although net connections here are fast. I don`t have optical. I did not feel any lag playing an Italian the other night. I hope time difference allows me to play some games against you boys, sounds like you`ve got skillz. Every time I look it`s only me in the community present
            Last edited by JU!; 11-11-2009, 16:44.

Comment

My PS3 was broken for a while so not been on this but am back online and will continue to check in on the community.

Comment

Working...
              X