Modern Warfare 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Finsbury Girl View Post
    Nope they took the good bits, got rid of the **** bits. Single player for me in MOH was a lot tighter, story was more realistic, AI squadmates were better and for me I enjoyed it a lot more - especially the Tier 1 more as it is a real challenge.
    The MP on MOH was pretty good. Some maps were a bit small tho.
    I tried to play the SP & anjoyed the 1st minute or so but I turned it off cos for some bonehead reason they only included a Southpaw controller option for the MP part of the game due to having a seperate developer working on each . It was way too hard & frustrating trying to play SP with opposite sticks.
    I guess I should finally get round to modding 1 of my controllers & swapping the sticks around .

Comment

Thanks to GAME's closing down sale I picked this up on the super cheap and carefully treaded out online for the first time in two years. I'll give MW3 one major nod, thanks to having to adapt to its frantic attacks from all angles approach it means I was kicking ass on the more straight laced maps. The games I had ran okay with nothing major going off, seemed to be less killstreak spamming than there used to be. It was cracking fun, I've got Black Ops turning up again soon so that should really shine now.

Comment

I went back to this (MP) and it's so much more fun than MW3 as long as you avoid Ground War which tends to end in nukes. It's much more tactical and less about luck.

Comment

Working...
        X