Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Modern Warfare 2 PS3 Clan

Right then you 'orrible lot.

Once the glitch with the update is sorted and everyone has boshed the single player campaign and got the trophies they are due, who is up for some clan based shennanigns/multi-player fun?

I reached clan level (6) yesterday and on the basis of assumption.... put my clan in as NTSC - it was used for Killzone 2 before so thought it would be good for re-use.

Already got lots of you on my list from SF4 and Uncharted 2 so hope to see some takers....

I've just picked up the game today. I'll be up for some multiplayer when I have some free spare time.

PSN ID : eggy-hawkeye

Comment

servers have been down all pm, so looks like tomorrow night/friday night can get a session in. once all the glitches are fixed should be a great online experience, but I can't belive such a big title is so in need of a new patch!

Comment

It's had 2 patched allready and I still can't invite freinds to my party, grrr.

Comment

I'll be on once the servers are sorted.

Comment

add NTSC as my clan tag, PSN name: mechamudzilla

Comment

add me MISTERBUBBLES, like playing headquarters and domination and TDM, usually sometimes gung ho type assualt class etc, not too worried on my K/D ratio, as much as id rather win.

Comment

please add me i'm a noob of war but getting better. my psn id is Abused Dog

Comment

add me please: doodledude

Comment

I'm playing it fairly regularly though I game pretty late, but feel free to add me:

btang84

Comment

How's this meant to work, anyway, don't we need to register each other as 'friends' or have I got that wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
                        How's this meant to work, anyway, don't we need to register each other as 'friends' or have I got that wrong?
                        Nah. You just need to accept someones add request, or they accept yours.

Feel free to add me, folks. Though I might need to become a little less terrible at it before I actually join in.

PSN ID: crocochoc

Comment

Working...
                        X