No announcement yet.

tbm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well...he packaged my games...yes, he damn well did!

It took me about 3 minutes to get into the package! So let's just say he packages things well, and everything was in absolutely perfect condition.

Brilliant seller.

Comment

brought cosmic smash from him, great PMs kept me updated throughout the deal and the games arrived very fast and in as new condition .
      would deal with again, thanks

Comment

It was a pleasure doing business with this guy. Always got a nice reply to my pm's and delivery was very swift. Also, I?ve never seen a parcel so well packed and wrapped in my life.

I'd certainly recommend him.

Comment

always kept me updated with pm's.
          game arrived quick and well packaged.
          great seller.

Comment

Great person to deal with, packaged all nice and secure plus speedy delivery at incredibly reasonable prices.

Comment

I placed a "Want ad" for the Japanese version of GT3. I took theboymurray up on his offer of the game. Good communication. Very friendly.

Game arrived safely with an added bonus in the shape of a Japanese GT3 car guide. All in all a great deal. I would buy from him again if he was selling something I was after.

Comment

Coughed up straight away, pleasure to do business with!

Comment

Another superb deal with Keith - the guy is top notch from start to finish & you shouldn't hesitate to deal

Comment

Top seller. Nice geezer. Trade with confidence!

Comment

Game arrived quickly, very well packaged and in excellent condition. With friendly and speedy communication this was an excellent deal.

Comment

Excellent trader Sent games as quickly as he could and brilliant communications at all times.

Both were about as mint as I could hope for, and were sent well-packed.

Will certainly deal with again

Comment

Bought a game from tbm, excelent comms all the way through and extremely quick delivery

Highly recommended

Comment

Goods exactly as described, prompt delivery on payment, safe-as-houses packaging and great communication - a pleasure to do business with.

Highly recomended.

Comment

Can't fault, Another perfect trade.

Thanks again

Comment

Excellent seller, received item, mint as stated, friendly mails, would deal with again in a flash, nice one.

Comment

Working...
                                X