Cotton 100% - tell me about it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cotton 100% - tell me about it?

What is Cotton 100% Superlite 1500 for the PS1? The piccie at NCSX has a picture of a witch on a broomstick - is it a good shooter? I'm only really interested because it's got the name Success on the cover - same peeps that made Psyvariar I believe...

Can anyone fill me in?

from what i can gather Cotton 100% on ps1 is a direct port of the super famicom version - the sequels came out on saturn and dc

to quote Shmups.com

100% Cotton is very similar to Parodius, it's just as mad, and even more cute. Get this. You control a sweetie-addicted witch, with fairies for multiples, and your foes are cuddly lions and angry mushrooms. Little Robin Hoods coyly try to spike you with arrows, and knives with eyes and grim faces do their best to chib you. I haven't played this to the end, as I was beginning to feel a bit queasy I have to admit. Still, its got some annoyingly catchy music and some beautifully drawn backgrounds, with some imaginative bosses and enemies, and it plays like a shooter should - difficult, addictive and FUN! Try it out, but don't have a big lunch first!

Comment

That looks excellent - cheers for that Camps; Ncsx have this for $23 or something, so this could very definitely be a purchase

Comment

Working...
      X