Trading Forums On Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trading Forums On Here

I've read a couple of threads in the rules section but I'm not clear on this. So, do you need to subscribe to access the only trading forum on here?

There's another thread which mentions there being some hidden trading forums for new members which you would need to post a certain number of times or have been a member for a certain length of time to access.

Could anyone clear this up for me?

I recently started collecting Mega Drive games again so I would like to be able to access these forums to hopefully do some deals.

Thank you

No, I think as long as you're a registered user you can sell in the gaming sales forum. You just can't sell in the 'other stuff' sales forum.

Comment

You need to of been a registered member for 45 days and to of made 50 posts before you have access to the trade forum.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
        You need to of been a registered member for 45 days and to of made 50 posts before you have access to the trade forum.
        Thanks for clearing that up.

Comment

It's primarily an effort to disuade scammers from bothering but also to prompt traders to also join in the discussion.

So welcome!

Comment

Working...
          X