PS2 with Messiah 2 - two memory cards?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PS2 with Messiah 2 - two memory cards?

I'm trying to find my way round my new PS2, expertly modded by Will here, and I cant get past the first screen of Unlimited Saga (Japanese).It's asking me about the memory card. I should have enough space so I'm wondering - do I need a seperate memory card as with the Japan/US Gamecube?

Can anyone help, please?

I dont have Unlimited Saga, but in answer to the memory card region question...

So far i have all 3 region games on 1 card and it hasn't done it any harm.

Comment

i've got all three us/jap/pal on my card too

prehaps its asking if you would like to create a save game file on the memory card ?

Comment

Well, I've tried it again and can't get it to start.

On the box and disk it says 261 kb, which I take to be the space needed on the memory card. I currently have 375 free.

When I load the game I go straight to a screen with two options. The cursor is on the second option. If I press x or o on either the first or second option the cursor returns to the second option. Any other button press does nothing. If I remove the memory card another screen appears, presumably telling me to insert a memory card.

Does anyone have any helpful ideas please?

Comment

is it a 3rd party mem. card?

Comment

I cleared some more space and now it works. Thanks everyone.

I think I will need a second memory card though, as games seem to be using more space - Dark Cloud 2 500+ and FFX-2 400+

Comment

Working...
            X