NTSC-UK forums--- tapatalk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NTSC-UK forums--- tapatalk

Any chance of the forum using tapatalk? As a understand it it's a free forum plug in that provides an enhanced browising experinence for iPhone/blackberry/smartphone users. I see The DVD forums have implemented it and it would be nice to see NTSC-Uk follow suit.
    http://www.tapatalk.com/ Hows about it Charles?

We've had this question before, but back then it was just an iphone app, so we weren't interested. Will add this to the list.

Comment

Yay! I would definitely welcome NTSC-UK using tapatalk.

Comment

Great thanks

Comment

copied to admin to remind me.

Comment

Awesome.

Comment

Great. I browse this site quite a bit on my Blackberry (usually during work hours because it's filtered otherwise) so it would be nice to have a more Blackberry-friendly front-end.

Comment

Did this happen?

I've just started using it with Demon's Souls forum I visit. Really nice to use.

Comment

I've heard of tappin' dat ass before but never tapatalk. Sounds like a cracka thing to me.

Comment

So is anything ever going to come of a decent mobile skin for this place? The one built into Rllmuk is pretty groovy, why can't we have nice things on here too?

Comment

I'm not keen on the new Rllmuk forum skin but the mobile version is indeed, brilliant.

Comment

Another vote for a decent mobile skin here

Comment

Is rllmuk using tapatalk or something else? It's really good whatever it is!

Comment

The people have spoken... Now someone needs to pull their finger out!

Comment

Originally posted by PeteJ View Post
                              Is rllmuk using tapatalk or something else? It's really good whatever it is!
                              It's actually part of the latest forum software.

Comment

Working...
                              X