cheapest UK courier service?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cheapest UK courier service?

Hi all, I'm trying to get some heavy magazines delivered as cheap as possible. I've been told many times that there are services that are only about ?20 for packages up to 30kg, including Parcelforce, but I can't find this anywhere. I checked on the parcelforce website and it came out at ?22.50.

Does anyone know where you can such cheap shipping? Obviously speed is not an issue here. Specific page links would be helpful too, as most of these courier sites are so poorly designed you can search for a hours and not find the page you need. Thanks

Freight shipping rates for LTL, Truckload, Intermodal and custom shipping solutions. Get freight quotes and book shipments online or with an expert.

Found them using ebay, they find you the cheapest available option depending on the weight size etc and you pay for it through them. Cost me about £15 to ship Guitar Hero World Tour Band Package.

Comment

I sent an Xbox 360 using these guys, and they were fine.

Compare cheap parcel delivery & courier prices with Parcel Monkey! We compare all major couriers to get you the best services & delivery rates.

Comment

Thanks guys, I think I will try the parcelmonkey one (couldn't get freightquote to work, it wouldn't let me register).

Comment

Parcelmonkey sounds cheaper. Wish i knew about them before!

Comment

i use interparcel.com

Comment

Working...
            X