Dennis Hopper 'is terminally ill'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dennis Hopper 'is terminally ill'

Very sad news, I had no idea he had cancer.

I've enjoyed all his films since I was a kid and along with Jack Nicholson and Harrison Ford, he's been a favourite actor of mine.

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

This is something of a surprise. Hopper had playing villains down to a fine art.

They all seem to be dropping like flies at the minute...

Comment

Aw, I've loved Dennis Hopper since Speed and Super Mario Bros. He definitely plays a damn good villian.

Comment

Waterworld is a good movie.

Comment

That's horrible news, love him in pretty much everything I've seen him in. His character in Blue Velvet scares the crap out of me!

Comment

Terrible news.

Just watched the scene from True Romance where he tells Christopher Walken the origin of Sicillians. Class

Comment

Originally posted by Ady View Post
              This is something of a surprise. Hopper had playing villains down to a fine art.

They all seem to be dropping like flies at the minute...
              We're getting older, more and more big actors from our childhoods will start passing away.

It's sad though, Dennis Hopper was such a great movie villain

Comment

Its old news, been hearing about it for the last couple of months. Hes also going through a terrible divorce battle with his wife at the moment, she sounds like a right 'mare.

Comment

Working...
                X