Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Summertime

Clocks go forward an hour on Sunday.

I will see 7am on the clock when the kids wake up (psycologically amazing).

Thanks for the reminder!

I would have had no idea that this was going on and the other half would have missed an audition.

Which would definately have been my fault.

Disater averted.

We do get an hour less sleep though...

Comment

Absolute bugger if you're wanting to watch the grand prix live this weekend though...

Comment

Espeically considering we have a grand prix, UFC 111 and WrestleMania this weekend. Biggest sporting weekend of the year for me!

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
          Espeically considering we have a grand prix, UFC 111 and WrestleMania this weekend. Biggest sporting weekend of the year for me!
          And of course the biggie - Burnley v Blackburn

Comment

We are lucky as on the odd occasion we may have overslept my little girl is legendary at entertaining herself in her cot se we may not lose an hour!

Comment

I hate this retarded act of moving time about. Just leave it alone

Comment

Damned farmers!

I like summertime. I spend all of my money on clothes, instead of half of it on games.
                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

The dude where I buy all my joss sticks from sent me a email today to remind us all haha!

Their on about trying to put us 2hours ahead by not putting it back in October then putting it forward again next easter time. Be damn dark in Scotland if they do that though!

Thank god for blackout blinds I bought at xmas ;o)

Comment

Worst weekend of the year.

Comment

So is it at 1am tonight or tomorrow night?
                      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

1am on Saturday night , just put it forward before going to bed.

Comment

Usual routine from me - the time on the UK now should be 11:08 by my reckoning, and if I'm right that's what the timestamp on this post should say... (give or take the few minutes difference at NTSC-UK)

Comment

Man this is rough. Lunchtime shortly and I haven't had my morning cake yet.

Comment

Last thing I needed was to lose an hour today. One hour closer to work tomorrow and I have a ridiculous amount of things to do before that. Including morning cake.

Comment

Working...
                              X