Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Green Lantern Graphic Novels

Hi Guys,

I finally sat down & watched First Flight the other night so now I'm in the mood for a bit more Green Lantern action & just wondered if anyone had any recommendations?

So much out there but not sure where's best to start.

Thanks in advance

Neil

Geoff Johns' Green Lantern: Rebirth is well worth a read and a great way to catch up on the backstory.

Comment

Thanks for that...will hunt that one down for now

Have you read the Sinestro Corp Wars or Blackest Night yet??

Thanks again

Neil

Comment

If you don't already hit up your local library. My one has quite a good selection of graphic novels, a few Green lantern ones as well.

I was shocked to see they had GITS 1.5. The only GITS manga I don't own.
        Last edited by Bort; 30-03-2010, 14:55.

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
          Thanks for that...will hunt that one down for now

Have you read the Sinestro Corp Wars or Blackest Night yet??

Thanks again

Neil
          Blackest Night is just about to finish. I got back into comics around the time it started and have every issue including crossovers. The number of comics I get a month is about to drop dramatically!

Comment

Originally posted by Paulos G View Post
            Blackest Night is just about to finish. I got back into comics around the time it started and have every issue including crossovers. The number of comics I get a month is about to drop dramatically!
            I'm just beginning to get deep into comics again & almost everything seems to already be mid saga so I'm currently buying more GN's to try to keep costs limited & also get everything in one hit...nothing worse then trying to hunt for that elusive OOP middle issue to complete the story arc.

Has Blackest night been good??

Also while we are on the subject can you recommend any good JLA story arcs??

Thanks again

Neil

Comment

I've enjoyed Blackest Night overall. Having been away from the DCU for 15 years or so it's been a great way to catch up on what's been happening with various characters.

Blackest night is going to be replaced with Brightest Day, a bi-weekly series which will run for a year. The ongoing Green Lantern series will tie in to this as will the new Flash series which is just about to launch.

As a standalone JLA story I recently read the Identity Crisis trade paperback which I thought was excellent. I say standalone but it does tie in to subsequent goings on in the DCU.

Comment

Working...
              X