Karen Gillan Appreciation Society

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Karen Gillan Appreciation Society

Ive always loved red-headed woman and Karen Gillan just takes it to new appreciation and heights, plus shes not to bad at the acting too.
    Try to post some pics but it dont seem to be working, help me out forumites.
    Last edited by MisterBubbles; 12-04-2010, 10:15.

Ahem.

Comment

I'm of the opinion that she's nothing special, but being in a show with a special appeal to geeks makes her appear amazing to said geeks.

None of which is to imply I'd say no, etc, just that outside of Doctor Who I don't think anyone'd notice her.

Comment

Superior geek idol:

Comment

Nah she is lovely. A true british Rose.

Comment

I don't watch Doctor Who, and yet I'd give her a good spunking.

I am a geek, though.

Comment

Gorgeous girl, she used to make The Kevin Bishop Show worth watching Well, her and the 'Mind Cop' sketch

Still can't justify watching Dr Who though, the show does nothing for me.
              Last edited by mr_sockochris; 12-04-2010, 13:16.

Comment

I nominate MisterBubbles to record all eps, then edit the footage so it only includes her. Well worth it, I'd say.

Comment

I think she's has natural beauty, unlike most of theses fake WAG's and Jordan type women, plus my ex was had natural auburn hair, maybe its a Scottish thing, the spankbank has loads of blondes and brunettes and such , just wanted to see if any other guys liked red-heads and natural beauty as POD would say.
                  Last edited by MisterBubbles; 12-04-2010, 16:07.

Comment

Comment

I think I've already expressed my appreciation in the Doctor Who thread. I still think she looks hot in that pic above where she's smashed (Kari off Mythbusters is nice too).

Karen is pretty much my perfect woman: tall, redhead, Scottish

Fave Karen Gillan pics:

Comment

Nice thread. I also approve of your appreciation of redheads as I do too!

Anyway, I'll look for some pics later.

Comment

I get the feeling that what you mean by 'your fave Karen Gillan pics' is, 'I've USED these ones the most.'

Comment

I don't know what you mean Prinny...

Comment

Maybe Prinny thinks you've USED those pics for a good ham-shank.

Comment

Working...
                              X