Binge Drinking.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Binge Drinking.

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

Researchers found that drinking at home before a night out and drinking later into the night "may be associated with higher levels of drunkenness in city centres."

Well **** me guys, that was observant of you. What next? Ants may like sugar and girls sometimes have fannies?

Originally posted by iloveannie View Post
    and girls sometimes have fannies?
    Ah, you've been to Bangkok too...

Comment

Drinking at home before going out is known as "poor kryss" syndrome. Sufferers tend to consume a bottle of cheap wine before leaving the house, then drink too much beer and vomit everywhere.

I apologise to anyone who had to clean Cardiff student's union between 1999 and 2002.

I'm glad I don't drink these days.

Comment

I wonder if I could get some kind of grant to do similar useless 'reserach'?

Comment

We could band together and make a movie called something like "Happy Hour".

Comment

Originally posted by SaijoBob View Post
            Ah, you've been to Bangkok too...
            Brilliant!

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
              We could band together and make a movie called something like "Happy Hour".
              If I were a far superior human being I would use what you just wrote, combined with this article http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7718950.stm and come up with something hilarious.

Unfortunately I'm not, so you'll all have to provide your own side splitting play on words.

Comment

Originally posted by Myth View Post
                Brilliant!
                +1

Comment

Working...
                X