The NTSC-UK Fantasy World Cup Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The NTSC-UK Fantasy World Cup Thread

Quite short notice I know, but I've started us up a Fantasy World Cup League over on the FIFA site. You can join the game here:

PM me for the code to join the NTSC-UK league.

It's bloody hard picking a team, so much choice...

My lot are 'Forehead of Zidane' this year, same as last world cup..
    Last edited by Flabio; 07-06-2010, 13:58.

team mAtt is in!

Comment

Team done and PM'd for league code.

Comment

assuming i can join more than one league i'm in as i already signed up for someone elses.

edit: i can, so i have - team picked and ready for action
        Last edited by davesol; 08-06-2010, 08:17.

Comment

Only 4 players so far, come on chaps, or are you scared of us?

Comment

I'll join in tomorrow. PM me the code please.

Comment

I've signed up. I'm doing two world cup fantasy leagues now and usually I struggle to keep track of one PM for code sent.

Comment

I'll join later today - can you pm me the code? Cheers.

Comment

Im in.

Comment

Mayhem is in

Comment

Can someone explains subs to me? Can you have someone play in group A say, then sub them out for someone in Group D and pocket the points for both of them?

Comment

Originally posted by teenagewasteland View Post
                        Can someone explains subs to me? Can you have someone play in group A say, then sub them out for someone in Group D and pocket the points for both of them?
                        No, you'll lose any points that your group A player obtained. So if your group A player only got say 1 point then you might want to sub them for someone who hasn't played yet in the hope that they will do better

Comment

You only get the points for whatever 11 you have in play at the end of the round (although if you still have someone in that didn't play it'll autosub someone in).

So if you, using a hypothetical (ahem) example, have Cahill in, you should probably change him for someone else to avoid losing 2 points for his red card.

Comment

Yeah, i never read about the subs either as i thought it would be the same as the Prem fantasy league. So when you say first round, does that mean all 3 matches or just the first game for each team?

Comment

Originally posted by Flabio View Post
                              So if you, using a hypothetical (ahem) example, have Cahill in, you should probably change him for someone else to avoid losing 2 points for his red card.
                              You can't sub out players which get sent off. I'm suffering with Cahill in my team!

Originally posted by NemesiS View Post
                              Yeah, i never read about the subs either as i thought it would be the same as the Prem fantasy league. So when you say first round, does that mean all 3 matches or just the first game for each team?
                              The first round is the first match for each team, then the second round is the second, etc.

Comment

Working...
                              X