Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Facebook page of Raoul Moat.

My god what a load of idiots.

What a truely awesome page! From the "I am Rambo" to the links to music on the left!
    Pages like this are made all the time, they lure out the true wierdos so we can point and laugh at them.

Comment

It is amazing as pretty much every member falls under the same catagory. Angry, tatoos, drinking and hate the police.

Comment

I know many people who have fake facebook pages who would jump on this to whip up a storm.

Comment

Comment

Stedhead.

I wonder how many more gunmen the media will give some limelight this year?

Originally posted by BeyondJumpFish View Post
            I know many people who have fake facebook pages who would jump on this to whip up a storm.
            Why bother hiding behind a fake account?

And also, why is there a blockade of armed police facing the media? What threat do they pose?
            Last edited by dataDave; 09-07-2010, 19:50.

Comment

Again I'm reminded of the video (charlie brooker?) where they've merged a psychologist urging the media not to effectively glorify stories such as this into a video of the media doing exactly that.

Comment

It's pretty much impossible to look a badass holding a taser.

Comment

Originally posted by abigsmurf View Post

It's pretty much impossible to look a badass holding a taser.
                  Unless it's that huge f**king cattle-prod thing off Resi 2.

...**** tattoo as well.

LOL! I thought people were taking the piss when they said Gazza turned up...

I've noticed they're using a different photo on the news now.
                  Last edited by dataDave; 09-07-2010, 22:44.

Comment

Comment

Lucky he didn't hide in the Big Brother house, they'd have never found him...

Comment

Even with all those officers they still couldn't stop him from killing himself.

Comment

I feel sorry for the guy tbh

Comment

Originally posted by abigsmurf View Post
                            Even with all those officers they still couldn't stop him from killing himself.
                            There were multiple shots fired as Sky News first reported, then they had to back track and change it to one.

I reckon they blasted him. There's no chance you can have someone like this on the inside, he'd be a hero.

Whatever happened, I don't sympathise for the guy - but police conduct should always be brought into question no matter what the dealings, they're shoddy at the best of times.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Verceti View Post
                              I feel sorry for the guy tbh
                              Why on earth would you feel sorry for him? He couldn't leave his ex alone, thought she was dating a cop so killed a cop for the hell of it. I am not saying his ex didn't mess with his mind but it is never enough to kill innocent people.

Comment

Working...
                              X