FAO: A very kind person in Japan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FAO: A very kind person in Japan

I'm thinking about buying a couple of pairs of these Kotori earphones I read about, that you get to choose the colours for yourself. See here:

I'd quite like to get a set for myself and one for a friend's birthday, but I don't really know how much it would be to have two pairs shipped from Japan, or whether there is someone kind enough to do it!

Can anyone help me out on either count? Of course I would include a tip for doing me a favour

Thanks
    Last edited by wakka; 10-07-2010, 09:11.

Not being in Japan now I can't, but I can tell you that postage to whomsoever is kind enough to help will be 500yen if your order is under 10'000yen, and free if over that. They also say that it may take 2-3 weeks to send them out. And no, they don't accept overseas orders it seems, however perhaps you could email them and ask?
    https://kotori.fostex.jp/guide/faq << Contact form down the bottom.

Comment

Those are awesome..

Comment

Thanks very much Kryss. Yeah I've heard from others that they won't be budged on shipping only to Japan it's very annoying, fired off an email anyway. So the price is essentially &#163;57 + shipping to the UK + tip. That's not too bad.

Still looking for a kind person willing to buy two sets and ship them out to me

Comment

When's the birthday?

My current work schedule prevents me from getting to the post office during open hours, but in a couple of weeks I will be on summer break. If you still need help by then, drop me a PM.

Comment

Working...
          X