Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's called what!!? - Unfortunately named products.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's called what!!? - Unfortunately named products.

I can't help but smile whenever I see an advert for a certain hairclip product on the TV. This wonderfully named product is the Bumpit. That would be Bump-it which by no means rolls off the tongue easily unlike its "less fortunate" alternative! If you were after a hair clip for someone would you ever consider a Bum-pit!!!!!

What's in a name? A lot, if you're trying to sell the Toyota MR2 to the French.

Comment

Classic.

Comment

The joint venture between a Russian and Nigerian company spawned this

LONDON - The perils of international branding have once again been highlighted with the news of Russian gas giant Gazprom's new joint venture with Nigerian firm NNPC -- to be called Nigaz.

Comment

Maybe not unfortunate, more brilliant, you dont get glue better than Sticks Like **** -

Comment

LOL i win, behold Ayds candy

Comment

Originally posted by marcus View Post
              Maybe not unfortunate, more brilliant, you dont get glue better than Sticks Like **** -

I cannot believe that is a real product. Brilliant!

Comment

Is Sticks Like **** an Australian product by any chance?

Comment

I frequently see this product in Sainsburys. Always makes me chuckle when I catch a glance of the label, it's like seeing an old friend.

HOW HOT????

Comment

Nintendo wii

Comment

I have some in my cuboard!

Comment

Of course, we have Rolls-Royce who were going to call one of their models the Silver Mist... until they found out what Mist meant in German.

Comment

I think I've deleted the photo I took of a small tub of Gentlemen's Relish at Sainsbury's.

Comment

That "Ped Egg" thing that's doing the rounds, basically an egg-shaped cheese grater for removing hard skin from the soles of one's feet.

Sounds like some dodgy anal toy PLUS the "ped" bit immediately brings to mind the American pronunciation of "paedophile", *PLUS* add to that the unsavoury nature of the device itself and you've got one hell of an indecently bad combination.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X